chapter 5

TW: Remus, mentions of death. mentions of being hurt

Lying

Thinking

Mind link

Com

------------------------------------------------------------

"What was that, babes?" Sleep suddenly said from the corner making every turn to look at him. "None of your business, butface" Remus growls out, making virgil and patton flinch. Virgil then leans onto Janus, exhausted from the panic attack and to mumble "t-thats R-Remy. W-We c-can trust them". Janus and Remus pause a minute before smiling when they realise what Virgil means and nod to him.

"So you are the Remy Storm we haven't heard so little about?" Janus said, looking straight at Remy. "How do you know Sleep's real name?" Morality asked, confused on how they knew. Remus just laughs before Janus "you have taken our masks. you have seen our faces. Remy must recognise our dear Anxiety so he knows what we mean". Morality and Logic look towards Remy for answers. Remy takes a minute before eyes widen in shock. He mutters "Virgil" which shocks the two heros that are there. Virgil, having now woken up more, looks at Remy smirking "Hello Brother". Logic hid that he was confused but you could clearly see that morality was really confused. Janus claps his hands to get everyone's attention again, even if it made Virgil flinch which Logic noticed. "We will answer all your questions in a different room if you promise to give us protection from our Boss" Janus said, Virgil and Remus nod along but Virgil looks more anxious though. Logic, Remy and Morality look like they were having a silent conversation before all nod. "Follow us" Logic said before he, Remy and Morality walk out. Jamus, Remus and Virgil quickly follow them.

The hero's lead the "Villains" upstairs to the living room, where Creativity and The Doctor was sitting on the sofa. The Doctor seemed to be trying to calm down a very angry Creativity. Virgil moves ever so slightly closer to Janus when he notices this but he keeps up his stubborn sassy emotion mask. "Ro, Em. please can you stand up so these three can sit on the sofa while we question them" Patton asked sweetly. Since no one can say no to Patton, they both quickly get up (though Creativity was glaring at the villains, mostly at Remus). Remus, Virgil and Janus quickly sit down in that order and everyone else but Patton sits on one of the chairs. Patton sits on the floor.

"let us start with the questions" Logic said when getting a tablet out to put the answers to the questions "Now please tell us your names and age"

"Remus Kingsley. I'm 20"

"Janus Snake. I'm not 21"

"V-virgil Black. I'm 18"

(The author is going to do questions and answers like this because they can't be bothered to put action in between speaking for this part)

"What are your powers?" - The Doctor

"Shapeshifting, Mind control, Limb Creation" - Janus

"Perception Distortion, Create weapons, Duplication" - Remus

"S-shadow manipulation but I can hardly control it, i-I can put my a-anxiety on someone but it makes me have an anxiety attack, Teleportation but it makes me ill" - Virgil

"Do you have any Allergies or Dislikes in food" - Morality

"Nope, I eat everything including Deodorant!!" - Remus

"No" - Janus

"I'm just a very picky eater" - Virgil.

"Picky meaning your picky on when you eat" - Remus

"Remus!" - Virgil

"that's not very healthy kiddio" - mortality

"That's.... let's just continue with the questions" - Logic

"Why did you become villains" - Creativity

"Mr T, our Boss, is my uncle. He raised me after killing my parents. So I had to do as he says" - Janus

"I ran away from home because I wasn't their perfect son and I never lived up to my twin. And my boyfriend's uncle took me in. Jan Jan is mine and Mr bossman said he'd kill him and virgie if I don't do as he says" - Remus

"Mr T kidnapped me when I was 10 and threatened to kill Remy if I didn't do as he said" - Virgil.

"I think that's enough questions for the kiddos. Why don't we tell the three of them some info now about us since they will be staying here and then we can show them to their rooms" Patton said, noticing Virgil was getting tired again and that Roman was glaring at Remus. "I'll go first. I'm Emile Heart Aka The Doctor. I'm 24. I'm dating Remy. I have empathic powers" Emile said smiling before looking at Remy to go next. "You already know me babes. But I'm Remy Storm. I'm 25 and Virgil's big brother. I can put people to sleep and summon Starbucks". Remy said sighing before looking straight (gay) at Logic to go next "I am Logan Crofters. I am 22. I am a Telepath, technopath and I have telekinesis" Logan said, rolling his eyes. "I'm Patton Heart. I'm 19. My powers are Empathy, healing, animal communication. I am one of Roman's and Logan's boyfriend!!" Patton cheered loudly making Virgil flinched loudly and it led to Patton getting told off for revealing who he dates. Roman takes a deep breath before speaking "My powers are creating things, super strength and fire control. I'm 20. I'm supper gay. and............. I'm Remus's twin. I am Roman Kingsley". All five heros take their masks off as Remus climbs onto Janus's lap to stop him from attacking Roman. "c-can you please take us to our room please before Janus murders roman please" Virgil mumbled. Patton quickly nods as Romam makes offidended princy noises..He and Emile lead them to their three separate rooms, which was a shock to the three.