various

warning:
dom reader. sub characters. random scenarios. gender neutral.

characters -
anri teieri. sae itoshi. baro shoei.

...

ANRI TEIERI

anri loves you, and holds you dearly to her heart. she would never want to disappoint you. she just wants to be a good girl, nothing but rewards and praises being thrown at her.

she'll take anything you give her, even if it means locking herself in the restroom and sending you a video of herself as you requested.

though she gets embarrassed, the praises you give her make her smile through it.

even when you told to prepare for your next session, she couldn't stop the huge smile that grows on her face because it means you'll pamper her some more.

she muffles her squeals by stuffing her face in the sheets and kicks her legs out. your firm spanks made her body jolt and you didn't even give her time to rest.

"you're doing a so well pretty girl. look at you-" she could hear you cooing, gripping her waist to prevent her from squirming away. it helped a bit but she didn't need it. she's very obedient, she won't run away from you.

"soaking the sheets when i barely touched you, did i cause this?" anri nods, lifting her ass in the air with your help.

your fingers thread through her hair, taking a good grip and pulling her head back. anri gasps loudly, visibly shuddering. "doing s'well for me, i wish i could show you to the whole world."

your middle finger teases her wet cunt, spreading the lips apart and watching her shake with anticipation. instead of pushing in, you pulled your hand back and lightly slapped her clit. anri lets out a scream, legs failing to hold her up.

"you like that, don't you?" anri nods, bangs falling across her eyes, a sob coming from her chest.

"yes, yes! hic... i love it so m-much!"

you love her honesty, it was so cute, you can't handle it, petting her head gently. she nuzzles into it, "mm, such a good girl!"

SAE ITOSHI

sae seems like someone who rides his pillow whenever he feels like it. he hates going to you and asking you to help him out. even though he knows you will, he still doesn't like seeking for help. so he resorts in either taking a shower or sleeping it off. but if that doesn't work he'll turn to something else. a pillow.

he doesn't want to dirty anything so he'll use a condom, but then he whines about not feeling much so he ignores it. whatever, he has to do laundry anyway.

sae puts his legs beside the pillow, finding a comfortable position before giving an experimental thrust. his hips bucking up unexpectedly, gasping at the feeling. "sh-shit! ah! aah-"

of course he can't help but rutt against it, he doesn't care if he looks like a dog in heat, it feels good. his head is thrown back, his arms shaking and letting out breathy sighs.

his voice is small, hips not slowing down for a second. he hates doing all the work.

if it were you, you'd take matters in your own hands and force him to take it slow. sae slows down, shutting his eyes as his pleasure was forced down. the tease of the soft fabric angered him, but he wanted to do it the way you would make him do.

he grips onto the edge of the pillowcase, the head of his little cock sliding in between it, beads of pre-cum rolling out.

his eyes open when he starts to imagine your hands on his hips, quickly realizing it was his own. he wrapped his arms across his stomach, the tingling feeling erupting from both his body and back of the head.

he feels strangely disappointed, a whine coming from the back of his throat. he digs his nails into his skin, trying to ground himself back to reality, grunting loudly and pushing his hips into the pillow, grinding harshly.

he lets his nails rack down his thighs, a trail of red lines following along. sae whimpers at the pain he's putting himself through.

his slick matted the path he rutted against. every brush of the soft pillow sent his body in a frenzie, lower stomach tugging at imaginary strings and he's whimpering loudly.

"(name)... plea- fuck..."

his shoulders tense on instinct, sae buries his head in the matress, using the last bit of strength he had in him to squeeze the pillow tightly, legs twitching as cum spurts out, coating the pillow and his stomach.

he weakly thrusts a few times before letting out a single groan, muttering about how he wishes you were there now.

SHOEI BARO

baro has a secret porn account. i know so. he tests out lots of things. hiding his face from public, but loving the attraction he gets from just his body and voice. cute little noises from muscular men are something everyone should love. who wouldn't love him.

"...ngh... c-cu-" he chokes back on his whimpers, watching his hand slid up and down his dick.

the warmth flows all over his body, his lips part letting out a high-pitched moan. his hips stutter into his own palm, gulping loudly as a ding! rings.

it comes from the phone. there's multiple donations, usually coming in when he's lacking, but thankfully, they help him out.

he doesn't speak much nor give any 'thanks', mainly because he wouldn't want someone he knows finding out and using it as blackmail.

but he obeys the orders, seeming more affected by them. he lets the lube fall on his cock, falling forward at the cold feeling. his arms shake slightly as he pushes himself to go at a faster pace.

comments like 'good boy' 'greedy whore' 'faster' roll in none stop, and baro can't help but whine at them. his cock twitching and stomach flexing inwards.

he cums easily. bringing his hand up to his mouth to muffle his noises, tensing. his hips stuttering. he looks over to the screen.

'come on! lets hear those pretty noises' his eyes caught the text, but its not those specific words, its the username. that name... it's you.. !!

baro could feel excitement sweep through his blood, and he fights through the pain of overstimulation and pumps himself in a quick pace.

he dressed up in these pretty clothes just for you, he wasn't even sure if you would watch his live stream. he doesn't know who you are but you always made him feel like a king without bringing him down. he loved it.

treating him to anything he wanted. sending him so much money, and calling him a pretty boy. baro can't help but want to make you proud.

...