~7~

Tw: blood, death and torchure if this will trigger somthing please skipp forward

George pov.

I looked around, i couldn't tell where i was it was just darkness.

"Dream?"

No response

"S-sap?" I started worrying.

'What gonna happen to me? Whats going on? I'm scared, where am I?'

A light turned on close by, i screamed in horror as i saw the lifeless body of Karl pinned to the wall.

"KARL!?" I was about to run to his  body when another light turned on.

Tears poured from my eyes as i saw sam hanging from the ceiling covered in blood

"Oh my god...SAM!"

One after another lights turned on revealing people i knew and loved.

Ponk, Charlie, Wilbur, techno, Tommy, his dad phil, bad, skeppy...ranboo and his little brother tubbo...

"Nonononononono!"

"NO!"

"puppy~"

I spun around seeing the familiar blond and ravenette standing there covered in blood, they were smirking at me.

"What happened to them!?"

"Oh doll~"

"Did you really think that we cared?"

I tried to run but i couldn't move.

"We gained your trust to crush your hopes of ever leaving"

"We have taken everything you have ever loved and the next thing we take will be..."

"Your heart or your life~"

" your pick doll~"

"You..."

Dream and sapnap snickered

"I would rather die then be with you two another day..."

The next thing i new the duo was infront of me.

Dream grabbed my arms as sapnap started slicing at my body as I screamed.

The two continued this for what felt like forever as i screamed for the pain to stop.

"George!"

I looked over hearing karls voice, i saw his body move and look at me.

"George please!"

"Puppy its ok!"

I looked at the dou they were still smiling but the stopped hurting me.

"Doll its not real!"

I sat up in a panick, tears falling down my face shaking and quivering.

"Doll? Are you ok?"

Sapnap and dream tried to hold me but the i shoved them away.

"Dont fucking come near me! Where the fuck is karl!? Where's my friends and family!?"

"Puppy calm down, Karl was freaking out so q took him out of the the room"

"And for your friends and family we dont know who or where they are. besides Tommy and Wilbur we know them"

"How...?"

"They are the reason we left they came looking at our cabin"

I was was so close if I had just called for dream or sap then I would be safe...

"Wait where are we?"

"Were at an old inn that no one comes to"

"Oh..."

"Doll lay down and get ready for bed"

"But I'm not tired"

"We didn't ask puppy. lay down"

I ignored their request and got off the bed

"Puppy come here now...or else"

"Or else what you've already promised you wouldn't hurt me..."

Just then i was slung back onto the bed by my shirt, i felt one hand around my throat squeezing.

"Puppy, what did I say about minding?"

I quickly nodded as fear covered my face.

"And we may have said we won't hurt you but that doesn't stop us from doing so"

My breath started getting very heavy and labored.

Dream looked to sapnap and the two nodded as sapnap walked over to grab somthing out of view.

He came back a moment later with two thing in his hands and a upset look on his face

My eyes widened when i saw the ducktape and wooden bat.

Dream let go of me to grab the ducktap and as i was about to scramble away off the bed i felt arms holding me down and looked up to see the ravenette.

My eyes filled with tears as dream put ducktape over my mouth, around my wrist and ankles.

Sapnap lifted me up and stood me in the middle of the room.

"Try and escape"

I took a sec to think, I knew how the get out of this easily, but then it clicked in my mind.

This is a trick, there is no escape.. its to show that no matter how tough brave or smart i may be I will never get away...

I lowered my head and began crying.

"Ooh puppy, you figured it out huh?"

Dream pulled out his pocket knife and walked to me .

I feared what was going to happen and scooted away as fast as i could being wrapped in ducktape but in my sad attempt i fell backwards hitting my head.

"Puppy, I'm just untying you! Causeing a racket and getting hurt over nothing"

Dream cut the tape pulling it off and ripped the tape off his mouth causing me to whimper and wince at the pain.

"Cmon doll come lay down"

Scared of possibly getting hit with the wooden object i shakly stood but didn't move, all ny body would do shake.

"Doll?"

I didn't move i kept my gaze on the floor and my body kept shaking.

Sapnap walked over to me to bring me to bed but i stepped away everytime sapnap stepped closer.

Soon i was cornered, i couldn't escape as the ravenette pick me up and carried me to the bed laying me down.

Please please please give me ideas for the next chapter its taking so long to think of things and I need help please I need ideas, I will put ur username at the top when I use said ideas but I won't if u don't want me to just comment please

Also I might continue one of books