~15~

George pov.

I opened my eyes but immediately covered them up from the bright light all around me.

"W-where am i..?"

"You have one more chance"

"What...?"

I heard a strange voice talking to me but I couldnt hear where it came from.

"George you have one more chance to live before you are sent up"

"Wait I died..!?"

"Not yet george, you still have one chance to go do you wish to take it?"

I thought for a moment, if I do go back who knows what will happen to me but I might be able to make it and see tubbo and Karl and all my friends and family again.

But if I stay then dream and sapnap can't hurt me, but then everyone ov ever loved would be heart broken maybe even dream and sap..

"Well?"

"I.."

"Take your time dear"

After a moment I decide what I wanted to do.

"Send me back"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I want another chance please, send me back"

The light grew brighter until even with my eyes closed I could see it.

"GEORGE!"

"GEORGIE PLEASE WAKE UP!"

dream and sap...?

I opened my eyes to see the duo hovering over me crying, there faces lit up once they saw I was awake.

"Oh my god I thought we lost you..." dream sobbed pulling me into a hug, where have I heard that before..?

"What happened?"

"Q found you but dream shot him in the leg and he threw you in the frozen lake" sapnap explained wrapping his hands around my waist holding me tight.

"Where's q..?"

"Took him to the hospital and no one knows who he is here and threatened him with his life to keep his mouth shut saying it was a hunting accident"

I only nodded wanting to ask one more thing that iv been dreading for the past two monthes to ask.

Dream must have noticed somthing was on my mind cause he tilted my head up to face him and gave me a soft kiss.

"Whats wrong puppy?"

"N-nothing"

"Liar~" I heard sapnap coo from behind me.

"Tell us doll"

"Fine" I looked down in defeat only for dream to tilt my head back up to look me in the eyes.

"Whats so special about me..?"

Dream looked at me confused and I could tell sapnap was also confused as he put his chin on my should and hummed in confusion.

"Whay do you mean puppy, you are very special"

"But whats makes me different to yall"

"Puppy whats going on youre not making scen-"

"Then let me dumb it down since you can't seem to understand."

Dream looked at me with a slightly shocked face and sapnap tightened his grip on me silently telling me to calm down.

"Doll we dont need this attitu-"