~8~

I know its not much but thank u for over 400 view it means so much to me I love u all so much.

Dream pov

Its the next morning from the events of last night.

While george was asleep he was moved back into the car and the same with Karl, back on the road to their destination.

"Can we work on the rules for the boys?"

"Sure q"

"Thanks I hate being so mean but he won't listen"

Over the next two hours me, sapnap and quackity went over the rules for the two sleeping boys

"great a tole" q rolled his eyes befor widening them and quickly turning down a back road.

"The hell q!?"

"It looks like we're avoiding tole when you do that!"

"Cause we are avoiding the tole"

"Why?" Sapnap asked in utter confusion.

"Cause the cop at the tole was sam"

"Who?"

"Sam?"

Me and sap looked down to see the tired brit sitting up

"Where's sam?"

"Nowhere puppy"

George lowered his head, everytime he could have been saved he kept down and quiet and he didn't realize it, he could be long gone by now with Karl but he just didnt.

Sapnap grabbed his chin lifting his head making georges gaze meet his.

"Oh doll dont be sad, even if he knew you were with us we still wouldn't let you go"

"Thats right puppy you belong to us"

George sat there in silence fiddling with his fingers.

Soon Karl woke up seeing he was back in the car giving a small sigh.

Q reached his hand over rubbing the brunettes shoulder only for him shrug his hand away.

"Karl don't be that way"

Karl turned and looked at the boy driving like he was fucking crazy.

"Dont be what way!? Don't act like I don't like you or don't want you near me?!"

"Karl."

"No! I don't like you I dont want to be anywhere near you Alex!"

"Karl.stop."

"God Alex I fucking hate you!"

Alex slammed on the breaks causeing everyone to fling forward.

"Listen here Karl, im not gonna deal with you or George not listening"

"What are you gonna do about it"

"Whos sitting in the back?"

Karl looked confused as he glanced in the back.

"George and the two assholes that kidnapped him"

"Wow bubs Karl doesn't even know our names" i snickered placing one hand around sapnap (and obviously george to) and my other hand rubbing georges shoulder.

"Thats just sad"

"And I dont wanna know your stupid names" Karl scoffed.

I smirked leaning down to georges ear and whispered somthing causeing georges eyes to widen and him to blush.