~17~

Deams pov.

After the adventure through the woods yesterday george hasn't spoken much.

He pulls away when we try to touch him and only responds with the shake of his head or shrugs.

Hes been hanging out with tubbo in his room all day.

"Dream..I think we fucked up..." sapnap said as he hugged me from behind hiding his hands under my hoodie.

I sigh, not knowing how to respond. Yes. We messed up for a fucking fact. But I cant tell sap that..

Me and the ravenette holding my waist are cold blooded killers. We kill just for the fuck of it all.

But he is the softest person when it comes to me and george, he has had many night terrors and nightmares that made him cry about george.

"I dont know baby..george is going through alot right not...I know hes happy to see us again...but I think hes confused and upset about alot of things.." I said softly rubbing his arms.

He nodded with a soft breath.

"Clay..?"

Our attention was snagged by the brit standing in the doorway of our room.

"Hey georgie are you ok..?" Sap asked behind me stepping towards him but george moved back, sapnap understood and stopped.

"I'm ok...im just asking for clothes...im about to take a shower..." the brit said swaying nervously in the door way.

"Ofc baby." I said as I dug through my back pack and pulled out a red hoodie boxers a sweats and handed the items to the boy.

"Its good to hear your voice love.." I said softly with a smile, george bit back a small smiles but quickly washed it away.

"Thank u...clay.." he said before leaving the room and heading for the bathroom. Its like the taste of my name on his tongue was wrong...but so fucking right.

A buzz behind me grabbed my attention, I turned to see sap looking at his phone with a confused expression, brows furrowed and lips parted he looked up at me.

"I just got a text from an unknown number..." he said softly, my expression hardened. This could be bad.

"what did it say." I demanded as I sat down and snatched the phone as he peered over my shoulder.

'Hello. Is this Nick's phone?'

What the fuck?

"Baby who would try and get in contact with you?" I asked, glancing at him over my shoulder but he only shrugged.

"Alot of people...but.." before he could answer I already responded.

'Who the fuck is this.'

'This is someone trying
To reach nick is he there?'

'Answer my fucking question.'

'My name is jole now
Tell me if nick is there. "

Jole? Like..now way.

"Baby..they said its jole. Is there any.." he cut me off.

"No fucking shot." He snatched the phone from me.

'Jole? This is nick.'

'Nick? Is that really you?'

'Its me..how did you?'

'Iv always been good
With computers nicky.
How have you been little brother?'