~16~

George pov

"Wait..so y'all are.."  I couldn't form words as tears welled in the shaking of my eyes. dreams arms wrapped me in a warm loving hug as tears poured down my face.

"Yes puppy its us.." Dream said softly as he ran his fingers through my brunette hair. sapnap smiled and gently started kissing my neck again making my cheeks heat up.

Dream noticed my sudden change and smirked cause he knew the reason, the blond turned me so he was sitting in saps lap with the my back to his own chest.

"Guys.." my voice came out shaky and dull as they continued to attack my neck. "Wait le-" my words died as sap pressed his lips into mine.

The ravenette cupped my cheek in his hand and wiped my tears, I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him close like my life depended on it. Like I would lose him.

Dreams hand snaked up my shirt to rub my chest with the occasional claw of his nails into my skin. A whine being pulled from my throat each time.

The raven pushed me away as the the blond pulled my shirts over my head which enticed sap to begin attacking my chest. I squeak piercing the air as he bites my soft flesh.

The wind blew and I remembered were still in the fucking woods...when its snowing...

"Guys wait...please..." I whimpered as my body shivered. The two men paused and looked up at me.

Dreams face went white when he realized that I nearly just died and now they had just took my shirt off of me while its snowing..

Sapnap realized it too and quickly put my shirt back on me before wrapping his jacket around me and lifting me up.

I cant feel my feet...it just hurts...

"Oh my god george im sorry we weren't thinking..." sapnap whispered holding me close before the pair started running full speed back to the cabin.

Tears welled in my eyes, I cant tell if it's from me the pain in my head or the cold air...the sense of safety i had before I knew who they were was still there..just bairly...thats it..im crying.

I feel...betrayed.

Sapnap held me tight to his chest is we neared the cabin...and even though I finally have these two men back in my life....my nightmare is far..far...from over.

Sorry it's short I just liked how it is and want to post it.