~10~

Georges pov

"Hes...what?" Sapnap asked with wide eyes and confusion.

"Hes my brother and I swear if you hurt him ill kill you" tubbo snapped threw gritted teeth.

"You better watch your mouth or ill crush you like a bee" dream said this gripping tubbos face forcing him to look at him, he also said that cause tubbo loves bees.

"Dream stop" he ignored me demand intimidatingly stared into tubbos eyes.

"Dream back off man!" Ranboo shouted grabbing dreams shoulder pulling him back and away from us.

Tubbo buried his face in my neck, crying from the pain in his face as i held him tight.

"Dream i know youre pissed but keep your hands off tubbo!"

"He needs to learn to not talk back!"

Ranboo and dreams fight got heated  and they started physically hurting the other.

Quackity ran with Karl confused on the racket.

"The hells going on!?" q yell pushing karl on the bed as me and tubbo wrapped him in a hug.

"Ok tubbo snapped at dream so dream threatened him which pissed of ranboo now there fi-" sapnap was cut off by ranboo accidentally elbowing him in the shoulder making him stumble back and hit the wall.

"Ranboo!" Tubbo shouted trying to get the fight to end but it was no use.

Dream threw a punch hitting ranboo in the jaw.

Q tried as hard as he could to stop the fight which didn't work to well and he ending up getting in the fight.

"We have to stop this" Karl whispered to me.

"I know dream and sap there gonna end up killing someone"

"Ranboo isn't gonna let up till he gets what he wants" tubbo mumbled.

Carefully we got off the bed.

We grabbed the boys we belong to trying to pull them back but it doesn't work, they keep fighting.

Quakity throws a punch at dream but the blond ducked out of the way causeing quakity to punch me squar in the nose.

I fell to the floor holding my nose, tears flowing down my face as blood drips down my chin.

Dream grabbed quakity around the throat, quackity grasping for air holding dreams wrists.

"Youre.dead."

Sorry its so short the next chapter will be longer I just really need ideas and noones commenting any and its just hard to do this off the top of my head