~12~

Sams pov

"Sam please come to bed" ponk pleaded with me but it was no use i wouldn't calm down.

"Babe its like 3 a.m. come lay down"

"I can't love, I need to figure out how I'm gonna find george, Karl, Alex and hopefully tubbo but thats not to likly.."

"Sam now, please"

I looked over to my worried boyfriend on the bed and decided it was time for bed.

Thats when i got a great idea.

"Street cam footage!"

"What?"

"I'll check the street cam footage that should have georges kidnapping on it"

"In the morning its time for bed"

I walked over to my boyfriend giving him a small kiss on the cheek befor grabbing my coat.

"Good night babe but I can't just leave it till morning I have to see it now"

"Sam.."

"Bye babe I love you"

"I love you to baby.." ponk wanted more than anything to find his friends but it was late and the pair havnt slept at all since they disappeared.

I ran out of the room grabbing my keys befor running outside hopping in my car and speeding to see that footage.

Once i got to my destination i parked turned off the car and went inside, there was a bakery that had a camera pointed in the that ally way.

"Oh hi Sam youre here kinda late" a girl said to me, I am the best police officer on the force. Im known by everyone.

"Yeah sorry Nikki but I need security footage from the night george disappeared"

"Ok well the security room is right there so go and do what you need"

"Thanks Nikki"

I walked into the security room closing the door behind me befor sitting down in the chair and looking at the screen

I started rewinding the footage until i got to the night of the disappearance.

Thats when i started playing the tape seeing what happened, i also turned on the audio.

"Karl...im almost there" Georges voice came threw the speaker, tears pricked my eyes hearing georges voice again.

I watched a man walk behind George as another walked out infront of him.

I saw the man tap his shoulder and as george turned the other put the cloth over his nose and mouth.

Anger filled me as i watched george go limp.

Yes phil was his dad but I always treated him like my kid even if i wasn't that much older then him.

I saw george get tied up and the raven haired man pick him up.

"Lets get him to the car, ok sapnap"

"No..."

"Ill carry him sapnap, let me take him"

"Its ok I got him dream hes actually insanely light"

Tears flowed down my face as i heard those names.

"The silent duo..."

****

George pov

I woke up with a headache pounding so hard i almost couldn't see right.

That's when i realized how cold it was and it was dark, i felt arms around me, i was being carried.

I went to move but quickly realized i had ducktape on my wrist and ankle and mouth, i heard another pair of foot steps so i knew it was dream and sap sapnap.

That was until i looked up.

My eyes widened.

"M-mm!"

The person looked down and saw i was awake and took the ducltape off my mouth.

"Sorry I would have taken it off sooner but I had to get you out of there"

"Sam how did you-"

"Street cam footage"

I looked beside Sam to see karl walking beside him.

Thats when we heard gun fire and voices in the district.

"oh george!~"

"Where did you go doll?~"

All our eyes widened to the size of dinner plates when we heard the duo looking for me.

"Sam I have an idea"

"What?"

"Take two police trackers and put them in our pockets, then take the rope that's over there and tie me and karl to a tree"

"What? no. I won't do that"

"If so then you will know where we are and they won't hurt us, if you tear up our close and we cry it looks like we got attacked"

Sam hesitantly nods and puts me down text to a tree and has Karl sit at the tree as well, he cut the tape off me before he tied us to the tree and slipped the trackers in our pockets.

The sound of metal on metal made the us all jolt, another voice came from the distance but we heard footsteps getting closer.

"Angel!~"

Q was looking aswell but they also heard tubbo and ranboo.

"Run Sam you could get hurt just run" Karl said with tears rolling down his face.

Sam nodded and took off but the duo knew he didn't go to far.

Me and Karl started sobbing, 'a' fearing they might get hurt from the boys looking for them and 'b' that they sent there chance of leaving away.

Karl nodded to me and we started screaming.

"ALEX!!!"

"SAPNAP DREAM HELP!!! PLEASE!"

the boys continued to sob as foot steps got closer.

"George!?" Dream called out worried

"Karl where are you!?" Q shouted trying to locate the brunette.

The footsteps were still very far away so sam couldn't take it he ran over to us and told us he was taking us home.

Karls eyes lit up and he nodded but he had sadness in his eyes.

My eyes widened.

"No im not leaving"

"George what are you talking about"

"I'm not leaving my brother"

I took self defense classes but didn't remember much but i did remember a few things.

Karl was about to grab me and run but i reached my hand to the brunettes head and pressed a sertain spot making the brunette fall limp and collapse.

"Take him home, ill tell them some random cop found us and took Karl saying he'd be back for me"

Sam started crying but nodded befor he grabbed Karl and took off.

I sat down on the ground and started shaking and sobbing like i was scared which i was but i was also happy Karl was safe.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around me and picked me up.

"George are you ok!?"

I didn't respond i was just happy to have Karl away from all this