~13~

Karl pov

I woke up kinda drouzy and confused.

I sat up and looked around seeing i was in a hospital room and a few people were there.

"Karl! Are you ok!? What happened? What did he do to you!?" I looked over seeing bad on the verge of tear at the side of my bed.

"I'm fine he didn't do anything but.."

I trailed off remembering that night.

"How long have I been out..?"

"A couple days"

"No... George where is he?!"

Bad hugged me to calm me down as i started to freak out.

"Sam only came back with you..."

I started sobbing, i finally had george back i knew he was ok and now he was gone again and who knows if ill ever see him again.
****

George pov

Dream and sapnap had gone to town to run errands leaving me with quackity, ranboo and tubbo.

Right now tubbo was hiding in his room with me.

Me huddled in the closet as ranboo was outside the room trying to get quackity to calm down.

He was pissed at me for letting Karl leave and he picked up his knifes as he started chasing me with them.

Ranboo had gotten the weapons from him but he was determined to get to me.

I was praying dream and sap came back soon to help, they left a couple hours ago so the should be back any second.

A loud thud came from outside the room and footsteps coming into the room.

"Tubbo george let's go, I still need to call dream and sapnap but I knocked out q and locked him in his room"

It was ranboo.

Tubbo and i got out of the closet and ranboo held us tight as he took us out side incase q woke up and got out of his room before dream and sap got back.

"Hey guys yall need to come back like now"

"Why?"

"Cause q is mad at george for letting Karl get away so he tried to ummm"

"Tried to what ranboo"

"Stab him?"

"What!?"

"He started chasing him with knifes and saying he was dead"

"Were coming. Keep george safe."

"I will I already had to knock out q and lock him in his room"

"We aren't far well be there in like five minutes"

Ranboo hung up and turned his attention back to us.

I was sitting on the ground with tubbo curled up sleeping in my lap.

he must have freaked out from the whole situation and passed out.

After a few minutes dream and sapnap arrived, ranboo picked up his boyfriend and sapnap held onto me, not in a mad or angry way but protective and safe way.

Dream led the way back inside and thankfully q wasn't awake yet.

"Ok well he isn't awake so we should be ok till then"

"Ok well tubbos exhausted so were gonna go to our room"

Without a response ranboo went to his room with tubbo while dream and sapnap went to their room with me.

Sapnap closed the door behind them as dream set me on the bed.

"George why is q mad at you?"

I looked down starting to fiddle with my hands and mumbled something the other two in the room couldn't understand.

"Eye contact."

"Speak up."

I teared up scared of what the other two were gonna do if i told them.

"We won't get mad georgie just tell us"

"I let him go..."

"What do you mean you let him go?"

"Sam found us from the street cam footage"

"God..."

"He found us and took me and karl ig he didn't see tubbo, when we heard you looking for us I had him tie us to a tree and slip trackers in our pockets"

Their eyes widened when i pulled out the tracker, dream instantly took it from me and smashed it.

Good fucking going you stupid fuck.

"Well Sam decided he couldn't leave us so he untied us and was about to take us when i kinda knocked out Karl and told Sam to take him home"

"Sap start packing, looks like we're leaving again"

"B-but we just got here!"

"Well you and Karl were found by the fucking cops and Karl got away. Were leaving."

"No."

"What do you mean no you don't get a say in this"

"I mean no cause I'm not leaving tubbo"

"Thats to bad were leaving"

Tears flowed down my face, i just got my brother back, was i really about to lose him?

"I'm not leaving him"

Sapnap had walked out of the room to go get somthing so it was only the blond and me.

Dream tried to grab me but i slipped behind him, pressing the same spot i did on Karl.

I knew sapnap would be back any second so i opened the window climbing out, it was still winter and i was in shorts a hoodie and bair foot but i started running.

"I have to hide or get far away from here anything to just get away from them...but i will come back for tubbo.."

I soon got ice feet (like when ur outside bair foot when its cold and ur feet get cold and start kinda turning numb and it hurts) so i sat down at the foot of a tree and huddled under my hoodie.

I had been running for a few hours and i knew the duo was looking for me.

After i warmed up a bit i stood up and started running again.

I didn't realize how cold it really was until tiny snowflakes started coming down from the skies as i came across a frozen lake.