Introduction

Y/N L/N

✔︎ Age: 17 year old

✔︎ Height: your choice

✔︎ Weight: your choice

✔︎ Gender: Female

✔︎ Occupation: Past: ???
Present: member of the 'Armed Detective Agency'

Ability:

✔︎ Y/n's ability is called 'Zombie' and it is quite simple, just with a few little twists in it. Basically Y/n's ability allows her to put her body in a suspended like state. This means that she can stop/delay anything from effecting her body by stopping it entirely.

✔︎ this can include death and many other things, hence the title of the book. Though because this, some places on her skin has discoloration from times where she could've died but was 'saved' by her ability.

Personality:

✔︎ Y/n is a crack head. Simple as that.

✔︎ nah I'm just playin'. Well that is half true, but only sometimes. Y/n randomly gets strange spurts of energy that just effects the way she thinks and acts. One moment she could be thinking about death and the next she can be like 'welp, time to go hit up a bank!!'

✔︎ Also because of y/n's ability, Dazai has become a very good friend of hers. The male at first just wanted to see if she actually couldn't die. And boy when I tell you he was ECSTATIC when he found out that she couldn't. Ever since then Y/n has became a test dummy for him to test out different suicide tricks.

✔︎ This soon got passed onto Y/n, and she began to randomly test out dangerous things and how they 'effect' her body. This habit soon got a little better because of draken always scolding her though.

Random things about Y/n:

✔︎ Her ability is always on

✔︎ Has files upon files of thing that she has done

✔︎ likes to mess with Kunikida along with dazai

✔︎ Enjoys all candy but strawberry flavored candies are her favorite.

✔︎ likes to challenge ranpo to mystery's (he always figures them out)

✔︎ likes to pick on takemichi (thinks of him as a younger brother)

✔︎ thinks yosano is hot

۞☼zஜீ•.•*'*•.¸¸.•✿ஜீ۞ஜீ✿

That's all for Y/n L/n!