Chapter 1

"HEY KUNIKIDA LOOK AT THIS!!"

The said male could only huff from his desk as he watched his fellow colleague shove knives in their head. "ARE YOU SEEING THIS KUNIKIDA!?" she exclaimed happily, a big smile on her face while looking directly at him.

"Y/n- san... please stop hanging around dazai.." another one of his colleagues, Atsushi Nakajima, sweat dropped as he tried to take the knives away from the crazy girl. "You make is seem like i'm a bad influence, Atsushi-kun!!" the root of Kunikida's problems whined. the blond male could only sigh in frustration as he watched his colleagues argue on unimportant things.

"i-i mean you kind of are..."

"WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT ATSUSHI-KUN!?"

"You gotta realize he is right Dazai."

"i agree with Ranpo, you do test those type of things out on the girl."

"YOSANO!?"

"I personally find Y/n-chan fun!"

"AWWW KENJI! COME HERE BABY!"

"COULD ALL OF YOU SHUT UP AND DO YOUR WORK!?"

Everyone went quiet, only the sounds of the air conditioner and the cars outside could be heard. "Dazai you have another job to get to, please go and do it. Y/n take those knife and put them back where you found them. the rest of you finish your work." kunikida stated all in one breath, leaving no room for anyone to interrupt.

After a minute everyone began to follow his orders, albeit some were a little less compliant then others.

"Hey kuni-" right when you were about to say something, the lights went off. "tch, what is it now..." the irritated male grumbled as he got up to look at the power box. "Y/n, Dazai did you two do something?" he questioned sternly. "What!? why is it always us?" the said brown haired male responded, pouting a little.

There was a pause before someone finally spoke up. "Hey guys... what the hell is this?" they all turned to see you pointing to a portal like that thing above you. "Y/N-SAN-!" atsushi tried to grab onto you when he saw your feet lift off the ground but was too late.

"Oh shit- WEEEEEEEEEE!!"

was all that rang out in the office as they all saw you be swallowed up by the portal, it disappear right after.

"...did they really just get sucked into a portal?"

did they really just get sucked into a portal?"