Chapter 4

YOUR CHEEKS PUFFED OUT AS YOU CHEWED A PIECE OF YOUR (favorite flavor) CAKE

It was around 11pm at night and you were just walking through the streets. The cake you were eating was heavenly and you were glad that the currency of money didn't change here. while you were eating you could help but think of ranpo and adoring love for sweets.

You wondered what they were doing right now. Probably trying to figure out what happened and where you went. Was it a port mafia attack? no, we would've known about it before hand. Maybe another organization that we haven't heard about? Nah, impossible.

as you were thinking you allowed your feet to wander, not really caring where you went. you felt yourself walk up some stairs and sit down at the top.

۞☼zஜீ•.•*'*•.¸¸.•✿ஜீ۞ஜீ✿

Mikey and the others were just about to start the meeting before something caught their eye.

through the crowd a (Hair color) haired girl could be seen. she looked to be deep in thought as she continued to walk forward. eventually she made it up the stairs and sat down at the top all while still eating a cake.

A whole cake.

"Z-chin!" mikey exclaimed happily as he walked over the the girl. "hmm..? Oh mikey, hello!" the girl replied seemingly snapping out of her trance. "huh? where am i?" she slightly laughed when she looked around the area.

"so this ya lil' biker club?" she smiled, finishing her cake and standing up. "sorry for intruding, wasn't in the right mind." she joked, lightly bonking her head before putting them in her pockets. "it's okay Z-chin! Ken-chin let's start the meeting."

draken could only sigh before following what he said, turning towards the crowd. "THE MEETING WILL NOW START!"

۞☼zஜீ•.•*'*•.¸¸.•✿ஜீ۞ஜீ✿

Through out the whole meeting you kept a smile on your face, bring a chill up some members spine. even though you were smiling on the outside you were internally raging. you had just heard two people talking about what happened and was not happy about it.

'What the hell? they bring people from outside into the conflict over something so little!?' as you can tell this really bothered you. you hated people who'd stoop that low just to get at someone or something. 'should i kill them? i mean it's none of my business but that is horrible. especially what they did to the girl...'

you sighed, shaking those thoughts away when you heard everyone cheering. "The dispute will be held on august 3rd, during the Musashi festival!" mikey announced before turning around and walking away. 'august 3rd, huh..'

you walked away with the crowd of others, scratching your wrist lightly. as you walked away you noticed a pair of cerulean eyes following you. Chuckling silently, a huge smile spread across your face. "Hah... this will be so much fun." you said gleefully.

It seems like Y/n's staring to find this world interesting

It seems like Y/n's staring to find this world interesting. what does this mean for everyone else though🤔