Chapter 5

I'm gonna skip the time when Pah-chin gets arrested 🕺

           THE FESTIVAL WAS FILLED WITH PEOPLE, THE LIGHTS OF LAMPS ADORNING THEIR FIGURES

and then where was you, stuffing your mouth with some Taiyaki. you recently got a grip on where you were but you still didn't know why you were here. 'eh.. maybe this place has different ways of suicide!' Your eyes sparkled as you thought of many more ways to 'end' your life in this world.

That topic was instantly pushed out of your thoughts as soon as you saw a familiar pineapple hairstyle. "oh Hanma-kun!" running over to the brunette with a smile, you saw him turn around. "Well hello Z-chan~" he replied back with a lazy smile. you simply smiled back at him before asking, "hey, where's Kisaki-kun?" "oh? am i not enough for you~?" he feigned sadness making you laugh.

"you with someone?" he asked once you two started walking again. "nah, just wanted to see what kinda food they had." you replied, shrugging. Suddenly you felt something wet drop onto you, then another, and another. "well would you look at that, it's raining." hanma proclaimed, slightly laughing before turning to you. "looks like i gotta go. bye bye~" he waved before walking away with his hands in his pockets.

a few minutes passed since hanma left and you were full from all the festival food. as you walked into the forest for shelter from the rain you spotted a very high branch and decided to climb to it. 'oh, man! i've tried hanging but never plain out falling off a branch. wonder how it feels!' you thought while wrapping your legs around the branch and hanging upside down. "Oh how lovely—!"

"LETS GO TOMAN!!"

wait, was that mikey?

"KILL THEM ALL!!"

Okay what the hell is goin on? looking over to the now sounds of flesh hitting flesh, you saw two gangs fighting and— from what your heard— mikey and hanma were the leaders of the gangs.

A smile slowly crept up on your face as you unwrapped your legs from the tree, falling head first to the ground. "ahh.. it may not be as fun as my world but it would beneficial to keep up with my skills..." you muttered gleefully before taking a running start to the parking lot.

۞☼zஜீ•.•*'*•.¸¸.•✿ஜீ۞ஜீ✿

All around the area were the sounds of grunting and groaning. some were on the floor unconscious and others were just too tired to continue fighting. though, most of the fighting momentarily paused when they heard loud laughing. some suspected it to be the crazy peach puff captain of the fourth division, but others knew better.

So suddenly when they saw a random female punching and kicking everyone in her way while laughing, they were shocked. This made people wonder what side she was on, considering she was fighting members from both sides.

though this moment of surprise was interrupted by a desperate shout from a certain fake blond.

"DRAKEN-... HES BEEN STABBED!!"

 HES BEEN STABBED!!"