Chapter 3

"WOW, COOL!!"

"WOW, COOL!!"

you yelled out while looking down at a river. you were currently standing on the railing of a bridge, the orange and pink lights of the sunset alighting your figure. "I don't think i've tried to time how long i can hold my breath before i feel like i'm dying..." (A little context, Y/n knows the moments where she was supposed to die but she doesn't feel them)

"Welp! time to try it out~!" you sung happily while getting out a stop watch. after you turned the watch on, you instantly dived into the water and held your breath.

۞☼zஜீ•.•*'*•.¸¸.•✿ஜீ۞ஜீ✿

"Hey Ken-chin, you think Takemitchy will help us create a new era." a short blond with shoulder length hair asked the taller male beside him. "With his personality i'd say he would." Draken responded.

"We gonna help out pah's friend?" the taller male continued, looking over to the shorter. "Of course we are. you want to help them too, ne ken-chin?" mikey replied and when he didn't get an answer back he turned his head to look at Draken. He saw that the taller male was looking at something to his left, following his gaze he saw a body floating down the river.

..

...

....

"EH!? IS IT DEAD!?"

"How am i supposed to know!?"

"GO AND CHECK IT!"

"Shut up, Mikey!"

Draken clicked his tongue as he smacked the back of mikey's head before walking over to the body. when he pulled the body out he saw that it was a female. She had on a white button up, beige pants, and a (favorite color) trench coat on. "ken-chin is she alive..?" mikey asked from  behind him. the said male moved his hand to check her pulse, slightly sighing in relief when he felt one. "Yeah she's ali—"

His words got caught up in his throat when he saw you open your eyes and lift your hand. "aw man... i only lasted 2 and a half minutes..." you grumbled as you looked at the stop watch that you stopped when you felt yourself dying. you didn't even notice the other two males that looked slightly shocked as they watched you mutter to yourself about how you didn't last longer.

only did you notice was when someone tapped your shoulder making you look at them. "Oh hey. sorry did i bother you with that? my bad." you said before getting up and stretching your back. "I'll leave you two now." you sighed, placing your hands in your pockets and walking away. "wait, why were you in the river anyway?" the tall male questioned, raising a brow. "hm? oh i was trying to see how long i could last before i drown!"

The sparkly aura that you had around you weirded the two males out, one more than the other. "you know thats suicide, right?" "yup!"

they just stared at you for a minute before Mikey bound up to you. "My names Sano Manjiro but you can call me 'Mikey'! Nice to meet you death-kun!" Mikey exclaimed, happily taking your hand and holding it in his.

"Hello mikey, My names Z! sorry for troubling you and Egg man with my submersion." you replied, turning your head back to face them. just then in that moment the wind picked up making your hair and coat gently flow with it. The last of the suns rays bounced of your skin creating an ethereal look.

And just then a bird flew right in your face.

There was complete silence as you smiled blankly.

Then you quickly waddled away.