Chapter 6

TAKEMICHIS SHOUT MADE MANY PEOPLE TURN THEIR HEADS

"what do you mean takemichty!?" mikey yelled from somewhere in the middle of the battle. he tried to push through the people to get to his best friend but was pulled back.

"FOUND YOU MIKEY~!" a crazed hanma exclaimed before moving towards the short blonde. Mikey saw that hanma wasn't going to let him through and decided to entrust takemichi with draken. while this was all happening there was you who paused slightly before continuing to fight. 'man... these kids are hardcore fr...' you sighed slightly, wishing your friends were with you right now.

'kenji would be throwing people every where.'

eventually the fight slowed down and the sound of sirens were heard in the distance. "i guess that's my que, 'scuse me." you punched one last dude in the fast before running away from the scene. hey don't get you wrong, you loved the excitement a fight brings. you just didn't was to get caught up with the cops.

۞☼zஜீ•.•*'*•.¸¸.•✿ஜீ۞ஜீ✿

it was about two days after the whole fight and you've been cooped up in a apartment that you rented for the period you were in this world. you didn't think that your phone worked during this time and didn't move to buy another so you didn't have any means to contact people.

'i wonder what Drakens doing... should i visit him?' Deciding that you will in fact visit the blonde, you got up and put your shoes on.

walking into the hospital was like walking into a room filled to the brim with sterilizing alcohol. which technically it was.

"hello, do you have a Ryuguji ken here?" you questioned the pretty desk lady. she quickly typed in her computer before nodding. "yeah he's in room 214!" you thanked the lady before starting to walking to the room.

"hey.." you said when you finally reached the room and opened the door. it seemed to be draken, mikey, takemichi, and a blond girl in the room. "how y'all doin'?" your question made them stare at you dumbly before one spoke. "i was stabbed."

"i know."

"and where were you?"

"uhh... 'home'.."

"mhm."

your conversation with draken slightly reminded you of when kunikida would scold you for doing something stupid. "sorry! i mean at least you're not dead!" you laughed a little before you felt something hit you. "ACK—"

"are you sure you're going to be okay draken?" the blond girl asked, ignoring the grumbling female in the room. as did the others. "yes, they said that id be fine in a few days." Draken responded, smiling slightly at his crush's worry.