Valentines day special🐣

IT WAS THAT TIME OF THE YEAR AGAIN...

yup, that's right. the time when couples would get together and make love. at least that's what most people would do. But for Y/n, on this very special day, she had a mission!

Sporting black sweats, a black hoodie and a mask, the female then jumped out of her window, rolling on then ground for dramatics. it was around midnight and the girl knew she had to get her work done before 4 am. This is exactly why she already bought the stuff she need earlier that day.

Now if you were to walk outside right now, in the dead of night, you would've thought you saw santa clause with the way she was carrying her bag full of supplies. though, before you would even get the chance to register what you saw, she would already be gone. That's how fast she was moving.

Now you may be wondering, What could the girl possibly be doing in the middle of the night?

well Y/n was currently running to all of her friends house, delivering chocolates and gifts. She knew how it felt to not get anything for valentine's day, so she didn't want any of her friends to experience that— even if she doesn't get any gifts herself.

After a few hours, she finally arrived at the last stop, Mikeys house. Carefully opening a window, she slowly pulled herself in the dark house. Quickly but silently moving on her feet she put the chocolate she got for emma and mikey in front of their doors.

Walking back towards the open window, you decided to just leave to the rest on the chocolates to the rest of mikeys family. As you went to put them in the kitchen table someone spoke up from behind you. "who are you?" a masculine voice questioned with caution. you looked towards the voice and saw a tall black haired male, who oddly look just like mikey.

'huh.. didn't know mikey had a brother..' you thought before smiling at the male. "shh.. please don't tell them about this. i was just giving them chocolates for valentine's day." You replied back before taking a heart-shaped box out of your bag. "Happy valentine's day." giving the male a closed eye smile, you handed him the box before going back out the window.

۞☼zஜீ•.•*'*•.¸¸.•✿ஜீ۞ஜீ✿

It was around 12 in the afternoon when you were awoken from your buzzing phone. sighing slightly, you picked up the phone and answered with, not looking at the caller.

"Hel—"

"Z-CHIN HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!"

"Mikey... please stop yelling in my ear..." you complained. On the other side of the phone, many voices seemed to be speaking. Before one voice silenced them.

"Hey Z, come to the shrine." Drakens said before the call ended. 'well i guess i have to get up....'

Walking up the shrines steps were tiring. especially after you had delivered all those gifts to everyone. when you finally made it to the top, you saw all the captains there plus Takemichi, Hina, Emma, and yuzuha. They all looked to be hold Chocolates, the ones you gave them.

A smile made its way to your face when you saw them happily talking.

"Hey guys, hope your not havin' fun without me!" you exclaimed making them all turn towards you. "we would never Z-chin." mikey replied back while walking up to you. "what with all the chocolates?" you asked, pretending to be confused.

Smiley was the one to at responded. "well we all had them appear in front of our doors." Everyone else either nodded their heads or just shrugged their shoulders. "That's weird." you stated before going over to takemichi. "yo, let me get one!" you pointed toward the box in his hand. "eh?! No! didn't you get any?" he shot you down, holding his chocolate tightly.

"nah i didn't get any."  you smiled, putting your hands behind your head and sitting on the ground. They all looked at you weirdly since they expected you to be one of the people who got the most chocolates. "Shouldn't be sad you didn't get any?" Emma questioned before popping a piece of candy in her mouth. you just waved your hand at her saying, "Don't worry about me. Just enjoy your gifts."

And with that, the others went back to talking and eating their stuff. you just watched them with a sad smile. 'I wonder what they're doing today..' you thought, unknown to the pair of eyes that watched you.

"Thank you for this Z-chin.." mikey whispered to himself as he thought back to what his older brother said happened when they were sleep.

۞☼zஜீ•.•*'*•.¸¸.•✿ஜீ۞ஜீ✿

• In another world •

"I hope you're safe N/n. We are looking for you so please, just hold on..." A brunette spoke to himself as he stared at a picture that he always kept with him. it was a picture of you and him; he remembers that day clearly. The two of you had bought a cake to celebrate his birthday and you both ended up having a food fight getting icing on everywhere. though, despite that fact, your faces held huge smiles.

you were one of the few people he trusted after the incident... he always thought of you as his little sister. Sighing, he got up from his desk and walked out of the office, going down the the café downstairs to get a drink.

He could only hope you were somewhere safe.

Happy valentine's day!!🤲❤️

I hope your day is going good and that you are keeping healthy ( not me saying this know damn well i ain't😭) But yeah i tried to put a little angst in the last part and yes, that part is relevant to the story!