Chapter 2

THE COLD AIR ENVELOPED YOU AS YOU FELL THROUGH THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PORTAL

"HAHAHA!! i'm falling!" you exclaimed as you watched the floor get closer and closer- well, what you thought was the floor.

"THE HELL!?"

'oop-' you thought as the 'floor' beneath you yelled in pain when you finally hit it. you sat there on the thing before quickly getting up. "oh, my bad!" you apologized, hearing the person beneath you groan.

"why the hell were you falling from the sky?" another voice laughed as he put a hand out to help the other person up. "uhh well, funny story.." you trailed off with a sheepish smile. I mean c'mon, your not gonna tell someone that you got sucked up into a portal and transported here. You're stupid but not that stupid.

you turned around and started to walk away stating, "anyway, thanks for catchin' me fake gold glasses!" before you could get far, the dude that was laughing stopped you. "Hey now, where ya goin little lady?"

"I'm goin' back to my house." you lied. "Didn't you just try and jump off this building?" he questioned with a chuckle. "No the fu-"

"Hello, my names Kisaki tetta. you seem interesting want to be friends?" you got cut off by the male you fell on as he put his hand out to you, a 'innocent' smile on his face. Your eyes narrowed at kisaki as you took in his appearance.

Blond gelled up hair, blue eyes that were framed with glasses, and a earring on his left ear. the aura around his screamed bad intentions but for the fun of it, you accepted his hand. 'eh i'll just tell him my nickname.'

"I'm Z." they looked at you a little confused. "Just 'Z' ?" the tall one asked. "Yup!" you responded with a smile, hands on your hips. "well i'm Hanma, and i'd like to get to know you Z~"

Hanma was tall and lanky, he had dark brown hair that had a small streak of blond in the front, it was also gelled up but in a pineapple style. His eyes are a honey color and he had a long golden earring. "eww... i could be way younger than you for all i know. you look like a grown adult." you joked while laughing.

This seemed to make the males mood go down a bit. "Hey! i'm only 16!" he proclaimed, trying to defend himself. "aww, your just a baby!" you cooed in response. He looked offended before he asked how old you were. "oh, i'm 17." you stated flatly before laughing and walking away from the two.

"Bye Bye Hanma-kun, Kisaki-kun!"

۞☼zஜீ•.•*'*•.¸¸.•✿ஜீ۞ஜீ✿

When hanma saw you turn the corner, he spoke. "You find her interesting?" he raised a brow at the other male, slightly questioning why he introduced himself. "Yes, she will be an interesting addition to my game." was all kisaki said before he walked the other way, away from where you went. "Did Osanai and his goons do their job?"

"Huh? yeah, he said he did." As all hanma replied with before silence overtook them.

'Ahhh... i wonder how she'll effect his 'game'..'