chapter four: starters

The picture up top is the Pokémon that fletch is its name is fletchling.

Jazz p.o.v

Even though hop had cheated running off with a head start I was still able to catch up and we both reached the house at the same time "really .... A tie again man even when I try to cheat I still can only tie" he said placing both his arms behind his neck and smiling, I couldn't help but blush at how adorable he is.

"Wow you two are really fast" Leon said and he finally caught up to us, I turned to face Leon as hop walked up to my side "of course we are, we're excited To see our starters" hop said wrapping an arm around my neck "aren't I right jazz" I nodded forgetting that fletch was still in my hair and she surprised me by fluttering off.

"So do you have them" hop asked his brother I could tell that hop was far more excited then me, "yes! ... Yes I have them" he said taking out three pokéballs from his belt he then looked over to there garden which had a battle arena with a tree and a pond.

 Yes I have them" he said taking out three pokéballs  from his belt he then looked over to there garden which had a battle arena with a tree and a pond

He then threw the three pokéballs letting the three Pokémon out and both of us were surprised when we saw the three Pokémon.

The first was a bunny he was over energetic running around everyone jumping and bouncing off everything he reminded me of hop in a way they both are full of energy and can't stop moving, next was an adorable little grass monkey that was quick to run to the tree as it saw there was fruit on the tree so he quickly tried to grab it but the fruit was too big and fell out of its hand on landed on the last start.

The last starter was the most cute blue lizard that started crying after the berry hit it on the head my heart melted seeing the poor thing crying.

"Hey ... Jazz you should choose first" hop said patting me on the back but I took a step back "no ... They are for you ... I was only brought into this because I'm your friend ... I'm fine with fletch" I said at that moment fletch landed on my shoulder "come on ... There are three starters if I choice one then there would be two left ... Leon would take one leaving one left so no matter what you are getting one" hop said crossing his arms.