Chapter Fourteen: psychic Cave Part 1

Jazz p.o.v

The second I returned to the changing room I released drizzle and gave him a huge hug crouching down to his level "you did it bud" I said, "driz drizzle" he said enthusiastically as he hugged me back "and look you evolved ... All we needed was some hope to get through it all" I explained as I let go to look him in the eyes, "we will make it through this" I explained and he smiled before nodding.

He returned to his ball as I started to change into some clean clothes and pack my challenge clothes into my overly large bag, while doing this I noticed the egg shake it wasn't anything serious it just shook occasionally so the egg might be getting close soon but I should leave it, once ready I left the changing room expecting to see hop waiting for me but instead there was hop but also a large group of girls with a card? Oh me.

They all were talking to hop asking questions about me but when they heard the changing room door open they all turned around to find me standing there with fletch sleeping in my hair, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH" the group of five girls screamed as they ran over to me holding out collectible cards with a picture of me smiling on them, they all wanted me to sign their card and then questions started coming "oh where are you from?" or "where did you get fletch from?" or "can you kiss me on the cheek?" and I obviously turned them down not wanting to answer any of those questions.

"hahaha sorry ... Er gals ... But I have to get to the Pokemon center as my team needs healing" I explained passing them and towards hop, that's when I realized hop didn't look happy actually hop looked ... Jealous? AH NO, I knew he was straight and he hates that these girls like me "hey hop what's wrong?" I asked as I got closer to him but he just shook his head and said "nothing I'm gonna go to the next route meet you there" he said before storming off.

Well, that's just perfect ... Your crush is jealous that you can pull girls while he can't and he doesn't even know that I hate these girls drooling over me, I let out a long sigh as I dragged myself to the Pokemon center where I handed my pokemon to nurse joy including fletch and then I started shopping for items buying some great balls and some potions and revives, but my peaceful time was quickly interrupted as some jabbed me on the shoulder with a bony finger.

I quickly turned around to find the chairman's assistant "hello jazz after word had spread that you beat the gym leader the chairman informed me he wanted to talk to you with Sonia" she explained as I recovered from the jump scare she just gave me, now I do remember Sonia from when me and hope revived our bracelets she was helping the professor with some research "ok sure I'll just need to get my Pokemon" I said when suddenly the assistant handed me all of my pokeballs and fletch back.

Then without any more words, she just dragged me away with a tug that woke fletch in my hand, she dragged me through the street and towards a seafood restaurant, when we entered I was shocked at how blue the place was everything was designed to be a bright blue and very obnoxious but I could see the chairmen rose sitting at a table having a chat with the familiar ginger haired women when we got closer to their table Sonia finally looked over and stood up when she saw me "oh Jazz it's been some time since we last met how are you going" she asked and I smiled at her while showing the circular badge holder.

"ah so you two have met before" rose asked from his seat, "yes I even watched him battle hop in front of the professor's house ... He does know a lot about type matchups" she explained as she ruffled my hair, "well I'm sure that will help now let's get back to what I have called you two here for" he stated as he gestured for us to take a seat and so we did.

 He does know a lot about type matchups" she explained as she ruffled my hair, "well I'm sure that will help now let's get back to what I have called you two here for" he stated as he gestured for us to take a seat and so we did