Chapter Eleven: Helpful Home

Jazz p.o.v

I had gotten out of the gym and into the changing room where I got changed back into my clothes then I walked out to find a hop waiting for me, "wow sizzlipede learned a new move, and wow seeing fletch that big was amazing" hop said which made fletch flutter up off my shoulder in joy as she loved been praised, "yeah and apparently she has an egg move ... Flame charge" I explained and he got even more excited but I wasn't it's a shame it was connected to a bad experience.

"Hey ... You don't look happy what happened?" Hop asked and I sighed "it's just a shame she showed it during a ... Panic attack," I said and he instantly went serious as he grabbed me by the shoulders, "what happened?" he asked getting very close to me, my heart was racing as the thought of telling him about Jenny and what happened at my old home started to make me panic again "it's just the girl kept calling me a cutie and stuff like that and it reminded me of someone," I said trying not to show my panic.

"Who did she remind you of?" he asked but I quickly escaped his grasp "it was nothing let's just get going," I said as I walked away from him I ended up bumping into someone and falling over, when I looked up to my horror it was that girl "oh hey cutie I was hoping I could find you," she said trying to act all cute as I stood up, "do you not get a hint I don't want you calling me a cutie" I stated before storming past her.

I didn't stop for anyone and I just wanted to get away from this place, "HEY wait up" hop called as he ran up from behind me "what was that about?" he asked as he walked next to me as we entered the next route, "she was the girl I spoke of she just keeps calling me cutie and it keeps reminding me of her" I said not realizing what I was saying out loud I was just ranting about it, "so is this something about ... Before you moved here two years ago?" he asked I just nodded in reply as we walked past two reporters.

"well ... I know you don't like talking about what happened but if you need a shoulder I'm always here," he said as he placed a hand on my shoulder we both stopped to face each other, I didn't know why we stopped we just did "thanks ... But it's nothing I swear I just hate that memory of her" I stated trying not to focus on the concerned look he was giving me.

"hey you two" someone shouted from behind me and when I looked over my shoulder I noticed that we were standing right in front of the daycare, the person who called us was at the door of the daycare, she had brown long hair and was wearing a green shirt and overalls "I have seen you two in the gym challenge and I had just come back from watching" the woman explained "and while I was out someone came and took their Pokemon back but there's a problem," she said and now I turned around to see how I could help.

"what's the problem?" I asked as I walked over to her "well ... You see while their Pokemon stayed here we never realized that they got close to our dito" the woman continued to explain but I don't think she needed to keep going as I knew what happened, "so there's an egg?" I asked as I heard hop follow me to the daycare "well yes... But no ... We thought something was wrong with dito for a while and we found out today because ... It was sitting on the egg" the woman let us in to reveal the daycare was a mess.