chapter nine: rivalry

Jazz p.o.v

I was so happy to add a new member to my team and so I picked up the ball from the ground and gave hop a huge hug, "I have a new member" I said as I let go of him, his face was red as a tomato but I didn't pay much attention to it "hey did you get a zigzagoon?" I asked him and he quickly nodded his head as he pulled out his Pokeball.

"But what happened... That sizzlepede looked beat up while you were battling" he said and I started to blush, he was watching me that whole time "huh what... Oh, that's the name of the Pokemon I thought it was just a centipede" I stated as I looked at the Pokeball that held sizzlepede, "well... We should continue" hop said with a smile on his face.

And we did so by meeting the lab assistant that we met at the professor she explained how the country used to be a huge mining country and guzzled up a lot on none renewable energy, but one day a meteor hit and something inside the meteor was able to power the whole country but apparently, in a thousand years this thing will create the darkest day, my guess all the power goes out and the country finds another way around it but that's just a guess.

Once we spoke to her we headed towards a shining mine when we walked through the cave we found multiple shiny rocks and hope even caught himself multiple Pokemon for his Pokedex but he didn't end up putting them in his team, finally, it looked like we were coming up to the end of the cave when we finally saw the exit but it was blocked by this weird looking guy who was wearing... Pink? No purple? I do know.

When we came up to him he turned to face us and when we tried to pass he chuckled, he didn't seem like a nice guy and he seemed to be judging us heavily "I don't think so

When we came up to him he turned to face us and when we tried to pass he chuckled, he didn't seem like a nice guy and he seemed to be judging us heavily "I don't think so... People going this way are trainers... He's the brother of the champion so obviously he's a trainer but you" he pointed up and down me as if I was some type of vermin, "hey he's a great trainer and could probably beat you" hop was quick to defend me leaving me to stand behind him blushing.

"If you think that then you and I should have a battle right here... Champions endorsement vs the mayor's endorsement," the guy said readying his Pokeball, I then placed my hand on hops shoulder as I realised he was getting mad "hey calm down he can't stop me from literally walking past him" I explained but he shook his head.

"No... You deserve respect and I'll show him... Score bunny I chose you" hop threw out his starter who was ready to fight anything in its way, then the purple-coated kid huffed and throughout his pokemon when it popped out it looked weird as this weird green slime thing that floated from the ground and waited for the fight to begin.

 Score bunny I chose you" hop threw out his starter who was ready to fight anything in its way, then the purple-coated kid huffed and throughout his pokemon when it popped out it looked weird as this weird green slime thing that floated from the g...