Chapter Fifteen: Pyschic Cave Pt 2

Hey author here and im wanting to just ask some quality of life questions for this book, I want to know if your enjoying the book and what I should change about the books.

First I'd like to know if you prefer longer chapters so that I don't have two parters like this one?

Would you prefer for some of his pokemon just be caught cause they are there or if they shoukd have some type of story line with them like sizzlipede? Which may lead to the book being longer.

Jazz p.o.v

This time Bede wasn't holding back ... Maybe last time I did win with only luck but I'm not letting that get to me now, I have to win to save noibat the pain that Bede is wanting to hand out to it "you ready sizzlipede" I asked but suddenly she rolled up and started using rollout, "sizzlipede stop" I shouted but she wasn't and this amused Bede "wow such a bad trainer can't even get your Pokemon to obey you pathetic ... Solosis uses psychic" he was mocking me trying to weasel a way into my head and play mind games.

Just like the last attack sizzlipede was lifted just before she could reach and was thrown back past me, "Sizzlipede listen to me we need to form a plan" I was practically begging but again she didn't listen instead she lit up like a ball of flames and rolled forwards, and Bede did the same thing he mocked me and my skills and then used psychic throwing sizzlipede back but this time I moved so that sizzlipede would smack into my gut which also caused noibat to clutter off my shoulder before landing on my body as I lay on the ground.

I held sizzilpede close to me "listen sizzlipede" I stated as I lifted her to my face "we need to think for a moment ... Don't rush into things... I know you're pissed and you have some pride we all do but bashing your head against a stone wall isn't going to work" I stated and Bede laughed even harder, "you're talking to that thing like it can understand you ... It's a Pokemon they are tools not friends" he said but I refused to listen to him and instead hugged sizzlipede close to me.

Suddenly I started to hear a weird ringing noise as sizzlipede started to glow blue and her red body slowly turned white as the evolution, then she started to grow ... And I mean she was growing in length and thickness and finally she was getting heavier until she was finally finished revealing her new form, she was now as large as me with a bright yellow underbelly and a dark red back, her flames on her face and the end of her tail were burning brighter than ever.

"Centiskorchi," she said as she lifted her head in pride but it didn't take long for her weight to be too much and I started coughing and wheezing, luckily she got off and allowed me to stand up before she wrapped around me and hugged me "thanks n...

"Centiskorchi," she said as she lifted her head in pride but it didn't take long for her weight to be too much and I started coughing and wheezing, luckily she got off and allowed me to stand up before she wrapped around me and hugged me "thanks now are you ready to help protect a Pokemon as I did for you," I asked and she nodded while repeating her name then we looked at the noibat who was on my shoulder "let's do this," I said and so she unwrapped around me and faced the solosis.

"Now Centiskorch let's get this started" I stated and centiskorch nodded before she started to glow purple and curled up, "that's the move coil" I stated as she glowed red very slightly before the purple glow disappeared, "that's perfect let's rollout" I explained and suddenly Centiskorch leaped forwards while rolling up into a wheel and rushed forwards and now because she evolved she was faster and actually she was so fast Bede didn't even get to order his Pokemon to make a move as Centiskorch had already slammed it into the ground.

After that well his team was just the same but with a ponyta which fell to Centiskorch's bug bite, "you got lucky ... Again if Centiskorch had not evolved then you'd be done for" Bede said as he stormed off, I let out a long sigh as we followed in his direction I returned centiskorch and made my way around corners saying hi to some of the workers that mined the shiny rocks as I passed through but soon I had caught up to hop who was sitting next to a pool of water staring into his reflection.

"hey hop" I said as I slowly walked beside him he quickly looked up as if he wasn't expecting me to be here, "oh you ... Followed?" he asked and I let out a chuckle before sitting next to him "why wouldn't I" I asked but he only shrugged before going back to silence "mind me asking why you stormed off?" I asked and almost straight away he let out a loud sigh that echoed through the cave "those girls had some valid questions about you" he said and it hit me that jealousy wasn't the problem.

"what you ... Want a kiss on the cheek?" I joked which definitely cheered him up a bit, "no ... I mean where are you from ... Or where did you get fletch ... I know he used to be your mothers and her mother gave it her after a competition but what region?" he asked as he kicked a rock that was sat near his foot, "why do I not know much about you ... All I know is your favourite colour is blue, your favourite Pokemon is Gibble and that you and your mom love to cook" he explained as he looked to me.

"can you at least tell me ... Where was you from?" he asked and this made my breath hitch as flashes of my mother and father arguing about sending me to gay camp came to me, "I ... I ... I can't ... I have personal issues ... That have left scares" I explained as I tried to hold back my tears "I want to tell everyone about me but I fear ... I fear that it will all happen again" I said as I started to curl up next to him and slightly leaning into him.

"What will happen again?" he asked and I took a moment to regain my confidence "that I would ... Be judged for being me" there was a moment of silence before he spoke "I understand ... It's hard and ... You probably had some hard experiences with judgment so ... Let's start slow what would be your favourite type of Pokemon" he asked and I took my time before chuckling "I kinda like fairy's ... They're kinda cute" I said as a blush formed and he smiled "I love the normal type I don't know why I guess I relate cause I'm very normal" he said and I laughed which he acted offended to.

"what with how much energy you have ... Your more like an electric type" I said and now we both were laughing our arses off and it took us a few minutes before we finally both stood up "we should get going cause it's getting late and tomorrow we have a gym to deal with" Hop stated and I nodded following him "by the way you have a bat on your shoulder" hop pointed out and I looked to see he was right noibat was still here.

"hey you can leave now?" I asked as I looked to him, the little fella shook his head and just like sizzlipede he refused to let go so I took out a ball and held it out to him where he proceeded to let himself get taken by the ball, then me and hop continued to walk through the cave till we reached the end.