Chapter ten: The first gym

Jazz p.o.v

After that fiasco we just went through I didn't think the day could get any worse... Oh how I was wrong, now as we made our way out we found ourselves facing the small town that held the grass gym, turffield, what a beautiful place it was with grass-filled hills and some wheat farms on the way to the town what could possibly go wrong, well I can tell you what can go wrong.

A WOOLOO.

It just came out of nowhere as we slowly made our way to the town I suddenly was knocked over by another wooloo, I frustratedly stood up as hop laughed "hahaha man wooloo's just don't like you huh" he said but his laughter soon stopped as a shadow loomed from behind me as I dusted off the dirt, "oh Im so sorry this little fella escaped his pen" a make said in sweat yet moderately deep voice, I turned to see the none other grass gym leader himself Milo.

"Oh hehe actually... It's no problem I... Era I mean I'm practically numb to wooloo's bashing me at this point" I said nervously scratching my neck in the process, suddenly hop well hopped into me putting his arm around my shoulders again "Your Milo right the grass gym... You're our first opponent this year huh" hop stated and Milo nodded before looking at us, "why I recognise the both of you as well... You two are the champions endorsement" he stated and I was kinda surprised he knew us.

"Well, I better be off as you said I'm the first gym leader and I have many people to beat," I said with a wink before he walked away, for a moment we both were kinda surprised but once the shock disappeared we both started fanboying before we remembered we were competitors and so we both rushed to the gym.

Now I let hop go first after we got changed into our uniform, now I didn't get to see the challenge as they make sure you can't see that part but I did get to see his battle with the gym leader, and well what would you expect hop choose the fire type starter meaning he destroyed this gym leader with ease as he whipped the floor with his Pokemon and hop won and I cheered and so did sketch who was sat on my head, then after another few minutes hop came out from a glass door with a smile.

"You did great... You swept him clean" I stated as I gave him a huge smile but he didn't look as happy, "so I know you can deal with milk easily but er... Just be careful on the gym challenge," he said patting me on my back as I passed, I was confused but I didn't look back I just continued walking from the changing room and through a green tunnel soon I found myself in a large green room and I was in utter shock.

 Just be careful on the gym challenge," he said patting me on my back as I passed, I was confused but I didn't look back I just continued walking from the changing room and through a green tunnel soon I found myself in a large green room and I was...