Chapter 3

The next morning Valerie was getting picked up by Jasper and Emmett so she slept in a little bit while Bella stuck to her usual routine. When Valerie was finished getting ready the house was completely empty and she had some time to kill until the boys arrived.

She was informed by Jasper this morning that he told his family last night about them being offical now and everyone was thrilled. That's why they all insisted on her being picked up by them, she had to come in with style and for everyone to see that she was now deep into the Cullen cult (yes that's what some people call them). A honk was heard from outside which brought her out of tought. Picking up her school bag, she walked out of the front door, making sure to check twice if she locked it and made her way to the jeep the boys arrived in with Jasper in the driver's seat and Emmett standing in the back seat hollering at Valerie which made the girl laugh.

"Emmett sit your ass down before my neighbours start throwing things at us."

Emmett started to laugh and as he sat down Valerie jumped into the front seat of the jeep.

"Sorry Val just excited to finally have you as my sister in law." Jasper said his brother's name in a warning tone as he started to drive to which Valerie let out a chuckle, "Yeah I don't know...being married to this guy forever and having you as my brother in law? Nah, I think I'm good, you guys suck and I'm too cool for all of you."

This made both Jasper and Emmett laugh.

"Oh so now you're too cool for us, huh? Then what are you doing in our car darlin'?" Valerie flashed Jasper a smile, "Hey, everyone likes free rides."

The blonde vampire shook his head, not believing the words coming out of his girlfriend's mouth. He slowed down to let Rosalie and Alice in front of him as they meet up halfway to school.

Valerie noticed that Edward wasn't with the girls either so now she was confused since she automatically thought he was with them since he wasn't with the boys when they arrived to pick her up.

"Hey where's Edward?" Jasper and Emmett shared a quick glance through the rear mirror but only Jasper spoke up, "He just went to visit some cousins of sort up in Alaska, he was getting a bit overwhelmed with everyone's thoughts being all over the place ever since your sister arrived."

Valerie just let out an oh not questioning further but she had this weird feeling that they were hiding something from her. She planned on finding out exactly what it is but for now she was gonna leave it alone.

As they were approaching the school Emmett went to stand up, talking about having to intimidate the kids once in a while which made no sense to the couple in the front seat but they let it go.

As Jasper parked the car Valerie was starting to feel a bit nervous since she knew everyone was gonna be looking at them. But before she could overthink anything Jasper opened her door and offered his hand which the brunette girl gladly took as she get out of the car but this time she didn't let go.

Jasper squeezed her hand as the two alongside his siblings started to walk towards the school. As they passed by her group of friends she heard Mike shout out to her.

"You own me 5 bucks Swan!" Valerie flipped him off as they started to make their way up the stairs and Jasper put his arm over her shoulder and smirked at her, "So, what do you own him 5 bucks for?"

Valerie rolled her eyes at him and told him to shut up which made him laugh. He knew exactly what Mike Newton meant since Edward told him about the bet a long time ago when he heard the blonde boy thinking about it. But still he wanted to hear it coming directly from Valerie.

Giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and saying goodbye to the rest of the Cullens she made her way to her Spanish class with Mrs. Groff that she had with Angela.