Chapter 4

At the end of the school day Valerie once again got in the Cullen's jeep instead of Bella's truck. She was going home with them to spend some time together and also for them to tell her why Edward was acting so weird in biology that day and why he wasn't at school today.

If someone asked Jasper to describe his mate in one word he would say determined. Because that was exactly the definition of Valerie Swan and he loved that about her. It didn't matter what it was about, she was always determined from keeping her 5.0 GPA to getting someone to tell her what they're keeping from her. He sometimes wonders what her gift would be as a vampire since she has many traits that could be amplified when becoming a vampire. Valerie Swan truly was a mystery but in a good way.

The house was empty. Carlisle was at work and Esme went out to town, she loved visiting the little garden in the park and talking to the old lady that takes care of it. It was Esme's favourite part of the day and it was also when she felt most human.

Valerie made all 4 of the vampires sit down which they obeyed since she could be quite scary at times. You know it was quite funny actually. Here you have four 100 and something year old vampires obeying every word of a 17 year old human teenage girl just because she looked scary and is probably making a plan in her head on setting them on fire if they kept hiding things from her and lying. Anyways, let's get back to the story.

"Okay well, talk. Now."

At first no one talked, they all just kept looking at eachother, not knowing how and what to tell her but under Valerie's stern look Emmett gave in.

"Edward wants to eat your sister because she's his blood singer." "EMMETT!!!"

All 3 of the vampires scolded their brother, well husband and mate in Rosalie's case. They definitely didn't plan to tell her like that. While the 4 were arguing they didn't notice that Valerie was frozen in place with shock, she had gone a little pale too. It wasn't that she didn't trust Edward to not suck her twin dry but she was just completely shocked.

The first one to notice Valerie's state was Jasper when he felt shock and looked over to see his girlfriend pale in the face. He quickly got up and made her sit down, as he did so the rest of his siblings have taken note of Valerie's state and have shut up, only having their eyes on Valerie, seeing if she's alright.

Rosalie went to the kitchen to get a glass of water for her best friend, using her vampire speed to get it done faster. Valerie let out a small thank you as the blonde handed her the glass. After taking a few sips, Valerie took a deep breath before speaking up.

"Tell Edward to get his ass back home right this second or I'll track him down to wherever he ran off to and deal with him myself. I trust him enough to know that he won't hurt her, he needs to have more trust in himself. If anything he needs to stop being a little bitch and deal with his problems, not run away from them."

Setting the glass of water down, Valerie excused herself to go to the bathroom. All eyes turned to Alice as she looked at the diffrent outcomes.

"I think Valerie's right. I also think we should text him what she said, it'll help bring him home faster."

Alice was more than happy about what she saw, Edward will be coming home soon and he won't hurt Bella, at least for now. She truly loved her brother and missed him dearly, so if texting Valerie's rant would get him to come home, that's exactly what she will do.

"Honestly I could care less what happens to Edward's blood singer but she's Valerie's sister and it would hurt her deeply if she lost her because of him. We need to make sure he dosen't do anything because if he does, that just might be the reason we lose Valerie."

Jasper was right, they all knew it. That was the moment the 4 vampires made a plan that they would present to Edward as soon as he got home. Every day before and during school Alice would check the future to see if Edward would hurt Isabella Swan while Jasper would make sure that he was calm before school and during lunch. Rosalie would be the one to talk sense into Edward and smack him if necessary (which she wouldn't mind at all) while Emmett would restrain him if needed.

They didn't want to move just yet and they didn't want to lose Valerie but at the end of the day it all really depended on Edward and his strength to resist.

Valerie spent most of her day at the Cullen's house, Esme even cooked lunch for the human girl when she got back even though Valerie was more than capable of making her own lunch but Esme insisted, she loved cooking for Valerie and she loved trying out new recipies and the brunette girl was more than happy with trying out something new Esme came up with.

Around 7pm Valerie got onto Jasper's bike with him and the blonde vampire drove her home. He strictly followed the speed limit, joking that he didn't want Charlie to give him a speeding ticket and then prohibit Valerie of ever driving with him again.

Once the bike stopped in front of her house Valerie got off and handed Jasper the helmet after taking it off. Only Bella was home since the red truck was in the driveway while Charlie's car was no where in sight which meant he was either at work or he went over to La Push to visit Billy and Harry.

"Thanks for dropping me off Jas, you're amazing." "Anytime my love plus I don't think I would of been a very good boyfriend if I told you to walk home."

The couple laughed at his sentence since it would be pretty funny if the blonde vampire made his human girlfriend walk home all the way from his house.

"Text me when you get home?" "Of course."

That was Valerie's way of showing she cared, always has been. She did it to everyone from family to friends. Valerie Swan truly was a caring person.