Chapter 1

"Honestly, I'm not gonna be one of those girls whose world stops spinning because of some guy."
———————————————————

When Valerie moved to Forks she never expected some things to happen, like finding out that the people she was closest to while growing up descended from wolves or meeting a family of vampires who after a short time, became her best friends and second family.

There was one thing that she didn't expect at all or at least she would like to think so. Her little crush, on a certan vampire grew even stronger and it wasn't so little anymore. It concered her because she was convinced that he didn't feel the same way plus there was that whole mate thing but oh how wrong she was.

But before we get into that let's disscus today, as we speak the two sisters are pulling up to the school, it was Bella's first day and Valerie being the good sister she is tried to calm her down.
Key word is tried since Bella was sure that something would go wrong.

"Honestly Isabella Marie you worry too much, everything is gonna be just fine." The younger brunette gasped as she parked the truck.

"Excuse you, Valerie Elizabeth Swan but have you met me? I'm a klutz!" Both girls got out of the truck but before Valerie could say anything, a friend of hers made a remark about the truck to Bella who just muttered thanks while the other twin stepped into view and glared at him.

"Shut up Tyler." she then turned to her sister, "Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Bella rolled her eyes but smiled a little.

"Yes I'm sure Val, I need to do this on my own and if I'll need your help then I can always find you or text you." The sisters shared a quick hug before the younger out of the two quickly departed to go inside.

The older sat on top of the truck putting her headphones in and waited for her friends to arrive.

She wasn't even listening to music she just hoped that Tyler won't bother her, which he didn't.
Don't get her wrong he's a good friend but he can be annoying sometimes, very annoying.
She saw their cars pull up so she jumped down from the red truck and made her way across the parking lot, as they got out she smiled at them.

"Took you long enough, I was begining to think that you 5 are abandoning me." the beautiful blonde out of the 5 spoke first.

"I'm pretty sure we wouldn't succed even if we tried." the brunette bopped her nose, "You're completly right with that statment Rosie!" her friends were non other than the Cullen/Hale siblings.

If this was any other human, hell if it was any other vampire Rosalie would of ripped their throat out by now but the vampire had a soft spot for the human girl, so she could get away with a lot of stuff. So instead of ripping her throat out the blonde rolled her eyes and smiled at her.

They made their way inside Emmett was telling Valerie about the wrestling match he lost to Jasper last night which the brunette girl found amusing since Emmett was so frustrated with it. As they walked through the halls people stared which wasn't anything new but it still annoyed Valerie from time to time.

Since she slept through her classes, she only really woke up right before lunch. Today she was sitting with her other group of friends since the Cullens haven't hunted in 2 weeks and Jasper wasn't holding up very good so he didn't want to risk it. As she made her way to the table she was suprised to see Bella sitting there.