3 》 warnings in dreamlands

They stayed the afternoon at the Johnsons house and left in the evening. The couple went home with their cub who was excited to be back. When they reached the house, Zane went upstairs with his daughter. He waited in her bedroom as she took a quick shower. When she was done, the human dressed the little girl in a cute giraffe onesie. The two left the room to see Siddarth changed into a sleeveless black shirt and grey shorts. Zane became red as his husband winked at him. The wolf picked up his cub and took her downstairs while the human went to change. The elder entered the master bedroom and changed into a loose black tunic and soft leggings. He went downstairs to the kitchen to see what the father and daughter were upto. Siddarth cooked dinner as his cub sat at the kitchen island, watching him with a smile. The elder took a seat next to Lily and she held his hand. The two began to talk about the little girl's summer camp.

"What did you do there?" The elder asked.

"We explored nature." Lily said with a bright shine in her dark red orbs. Her eyes were slowly becoming like Siddarth's.

"Really?" He asked. The wolf observed his mate and cub with a smile while cooking.

"Yes!" His child was beaming. "The place was so pretty. It reminded me of you, Papa."

"Aww..my precious baby." Zane hugged Lily tight and left a soft peck on her head.

"I missed you and Daddy. I couldn't sleep at all." The cub pouted and Zane poked her chubby cheeks.

"You can sleep with us, tonight. Daddy will protect us both." The human said while glancing at Siddarth.

"Yayyy!"

An hour passed by like that. The two chattered away as the younger man set the table for his family. The wolf had cooked butter chicken masala with naan. When all the utensils were set and dinner was ready. Zane and Lily washed their hands and Siddarth pulled out the chair for both of them to take a seat at the dark black glass table. The wolf washed his hands and sat down next to his mate.

"Eat up, cub."

"Thank you, Daddy." The little girl sent a flying kiss to her father who melted. Zane made little bites of the naan and handed them to Lily. "You're the best."

The cub took a bite of the chicken and let out a hum. She chewed quickly and gave Siddarth a wide grin. "This is delicious!"

"It is." Zane took a bite of the food and the taste exploded in his mouth. "Good job, Siddarth."

"I'm glad you're impressed, my love." The wolf smirked while rubbing the human's bottom lip with his thumb.

The human averted his eyes shyly and Lily giggled. "Daddy, please leave Papa alone."

"Sorry, cub. Daddy is mesmerized by kitty." Lily had stopped calling Zane kitty but Siddarth loved that nickname. Zane ate his food quietly as he felt his husband's wine red orbs dance over him from time to time.

The little family finished dinner and Zane did the dishes as Siddarth and Lily quickly cleaned up the kitchen. When everything was done, the wolf picked up his cub and held his mate's hand with his free hand. He led them upstairs to the master bedroom. Siddarth laid his daughter in the bed and climbed in after. He pulled Zane after him and the human gasped. His mate bounced on the bed and Siddarth pulled him close. The elder was pressed against his husband's side and his eyes were full of shyness.

"Time to sleep." Siddarth said as his cub poked his side.

"Daddy, I'm sleeping in the middle. Can you please move?" She said and the wolf made a sad face.

"But I need kitty close." He hugged Zane who giggled. Siddarth was teasing his cub who crossed her arms cutely.

"Don't be greedy." The little devil climbed over her father's body and laid down between her parents. "You have Papa all the time, it's my time to shine."