8 》 to end a monster

The next night, Siddarth found himself in front of a hidden police base where they kept deadly criminals, ready to be executed due to being too dangerous. He went inside the black building and met Xihuan and Noah in a black empty hallway. They entered the elevator to go to the highest floor. When the elevator doors opened, they stepped out to see Andrew and Isaiah. The fox smiled at Siddarth who smiled back.

"Nathan is being executed tonight." The man smirked. "I convinced the boss to let us handle it."

"Why execution?" The wolf asked.

"They wanted to execute him tonight because he kept killing inmates, the number kept rising and no one can fix him." The vampire said.

"We convinced the higher team to let us do the job, no one is at this building but us and Nathan tonight." Noah said as they walked through the dark hallway full of black doors.

The team walked to a red door at the end of the hallway and Noah's gloved hand opened the doorknob. The door opened to reveal Nathan. The monster who had destroyed and hurt so many innocent people. The man who had tried to break Siddarth's mate.

"Well well." Xihuan smirked. "Look at this fucking loser."

"Beaten up like a rag." The fairy taunted the injured man who had hurt Zane before.

Andrew laughed and made a pity face. "I almost feel bad."

"These bruises look good on him." Isaiah said while playing with the gun in his hands. "How do you feel?"

"Ready to die?" Noah asked with a cocky smile.

"Fuck you!" The bruised man shouted with no fear in his eyes. Of course, he wasn't scared. Not yet.

"You're gonna suffer after death." Isaiah said with a sadistic smile. "I know you will."

"Any last words?" The vampire put a gun to the man's head but didn't pull the trigger.

"Suck my dick." The evil monster spitted out.

Siddarth who had been silent the whole time came forward. The wolf stared at the ugly vampire tied to the chair, pleased with his broken state. It joyed the wolf's heart to see this man dragged and bruised. The wolf pulled out a gun and played with it in his hand. Nathan watched as the group of men stood around him, forming a circle. In his eyes, there wasn't fear. He was blank and Siddarth didn't like that. What's the fun if the victim isn't sacred?

"Before you leave, let me tell you a secret." The younger man traced the vampire's forehead with his gun. "A few years ago, there was a human you kept caged, claiming you loved him."

"Z-Zane." A hard punch landed on Nathan's face and a bloody tooth fell to the ground.

"Don't fucking say his name with your dirty mouth." The wolf said calmly, though his wine red eyes had a deadly fire in them. A sinister smirk formed on Siddarth's face seeing Nathan so restless. The wolf's eyes turned bright red as he tilted his head slightly. "You know, he's my mate."

"Shut the fuck up!" The vampire roared. There it was. That reaction. That was the reaction Siddarth was looking for. The wolf wanted the vampire to die like this.

The team laughed as the pathetic monster tried to escape the ropes that bound him. Siddarth walked around the evil man who struggled. The wolf put one hand on his heart and sighed. "God, he's so beautiful. One of a kind indeed. I'm so lucky to be his husband."

"You lying motherfucker!" Immediately, four guns were pointed at the vampire but his dead eyes were set on the man who had claimed Zane as his.

"Zane is only mine!" The vampire yelled.