7 》 to drown in pleasure | M |

The night became dark but the younger man didn't let go of his beloved. Siddarth took him round after round, drowning him in an ocean of pleasure. Zane had lost count of how many times he had came. Cries left his bruised lips as his back arched. The sheets were stained and their bodies were full of sweat but Siddarth wasn't letting him go. His body was now over-sensitive and overwhelmed but the human loved it. Zane's dark skin was full of lovebites, from his chest and down to his thighs. The wolf was focused on making his mate come yet again. Siddarth had him on the bed until he broke it with the force of his thrusts. The wolf had made love to Zane against each wall of the guestroom. Siddarth took him again with his hands holding the nightstand for support. Everything was knocked over and only hot moans and dirty whispers filled the silence of the guestroom.

"I-I can't anymore." Zane told his husband with tears in his eyes. The pleasure was too much. It hurt so good.

"Take it." The wolf said while fucking him on the floor. Zane's right leg was thrown over his husband's broad shoulder. His thrusts were slow and teasing, throwing the small human over the edge.

Siddarth smirked as his mate whined. "Don't..ahh.. tease me, bad man."

"You look so fucking gorgeous under me, babe." The wolf said while leaning down, folding his mate's body in half. All Zane could see, touch, smell, and breathe was Siddarth, nothing else and the younger man loved it. He loved having Zane like this. His gorgeous mate had walked around like a tempting angel for a while now and tonight Siddarth could finally touch him. Corrupt him.

It took them a few hours to let go of each other. The couple was tired and spent. The taller man cleaned Zane as best as he could with a towel. He carried his tired mate out of the broken room and walked into the master bedroom. He set the angel on the bed and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll be back." Siddarth said and Zane smiled tiredly.

A few minutes later, the wolf came back from the bathroom. He picked up his mate again and held him close to his chest. "Don't fall asleep yet, my love."

"So tired." Zane whined as he cuddled closer to his man's shredded body. Over the years, Siddarth's already big muscles had grown twice in size. His strength had doubled but his husband was a gentle giant. The human loved him so much.

They entered the bathroom and Zane saw that the lights were dim and a few candles were lit. The wolf laid his mate in the tub full of bubbles and warm water filled with essential oils. He climbed into the tub and hugged his mate from behind. Siddarth kept an arm around Zane's waist as the human leaned on him. The elder hissed as his body ached and he felt his wolf leave a soft peck on the back of his ear. A sigh left Zane's lips as he felt the warm water soothe his pained muscles.

"I'm so sorry, my love." The younger man apologized.

"Hush, Siddarth." The angel smiled. "I dislike it when you apologize for loving me."

Siddarth smirked at those words. "Really?"

"If you tease me, you're sleeping alone." Zane said while looking down shyly.

Siddarth's eyes went wide and he hugged his beloved tight. The elder hissed but didn't move away. "I'll be good. Please don't make me sleep alone, Zane."

A giggle left the human's lips at those words. The wolf released him slowly and picked up a bottle of strawberry-scented body wash. Zane closed his eyes and sighed as a soft loofah touched his skin. He was so lucky to have the younger man as his husband and mate. Siddarth took care of him so well.

"I love you, Siddarth." He said quietly and the wolf blushed.

Siddarth's ears became red and he pressed a kiss on Zane's neck. "I love you more."

"No, I love you more." The human challenged and deep laughter vibrated against his back.

"Zane, this is the only time I'm going to say you're wrong." The wolf responded. A giggle left his mate's red lips and the younger man smiled. He hugged Zane tightly and the beloved couple enjoyed the silence comforting them. Zane dozed off in his husband's embrace as Siddarth laid soft pecks on his bruised skin. The wolf cleaned his mate gently and felt pride as he saw dark lovebites scattered all over Zane's body. This gorgeous human was only his, no one else's.

'If you hadn't walked into my life that night, what would have become of me?'

They had gone through so much together and Zane was still here with him, safe and sound. The human had ran from him only once but never again. Zane had been with Siddarth through thick and thin. If it wasn't for Zane, the wolf would've probably been dead by now. This little angel was a blessing in disguise.

Zane opened his eyes when he felt Siddarth carrying him. He looked up to see his husband's soft face. The wolf had dried him up and dressed him in his white dress shirt and boxers. Zane loved his husband's scent and his man loved to see the human in his clothing. Siddarth carried him out of the bathroom and sat him on the edge of the bed. Zane watched curiously as the wolf grabbed his right ankle and raised it slightly.

"Close your eyes, my love." Siddarth commanded and Zane obeyed.

He closed his eyes and felt the beast press a soft kiss on his ankle before he heard a soft click against his skin. "Open them."

A gasp left the human's lips and tears filled his eyes. "Oh my god."

There was a beautiful silver anklet decorating his left ankle. The chain was thick and held a shine. There was a pendant shaped like a wolf dangling from the chain, inside the pendant was an initial. This piece was so beautiful. Zane was in awe.

"Gorgeous."

"You like it?" There was a soft smile on the wolf's handsome face and his wine red eyes were full of love.

"I love it!" Zane wrapped his arms around Siddarth's shoulders and gave his husband a tight hug. They pulled away slowly and Siddarth leaned up to press a kiss on his mate's cheek.

"It's so beautiful. Why the first initial of your name?"

"You're mine, Zane Johan. I need to see my mark on you. I want anyone who looks at you to know that you're Siddarth Johan's mate."

"They already know by my scent that I'm all yours Siddarth. I have eyes only for you." Zane said while leaving a soft peck on Siddarth's lips.

"I know you only love me.
You're beautiful, smart, and too kind. Many people want you at first glance. My scent and mark is the only thing that keeps them away."

"No matter who looks at me, I don't care. You're the only one in my heart." Zane said and his husband blushed. The human giggled seeing his wolf's flustered state.

"You're so cute, baby." He said and Siddarth's face turned red.

"Don't tease me." The wolf warned and Zane blushed.

The human pulled Siddarth to the bed and the couple laid down together. The beast pulled the elder close and laid on his back. Zane rested his head on his husband's chest and sighed happily. Siddarth grabbed his mate's hand and intertwined it with his large one. The wolf kissed Zane's hand and put their joined hands against his heart. His free hand was wrapped around the human's bruised waist. Siddarth held the love of his life as he spoke sweetly to him.

"I want you to be mine in every lifetime." The younger man spoke as the elder traced lines on his bare chest. "I would chase you anywhere, Zane."

The human felt happy and overwhelmed by those words. His husband was so good to him. Sometimes, Zane felt like he didn't deserve it. Tears fell from his eyes and Siddarth became concerned. Worry showed on his face as he held the side of Zane's face.

"Why are you crying, my love?"

"I love you, Siddarth. Your love was the best gift that I have received. I'm so happy that I'm your mate and you're my wolf. I hate the thought of you with anyone else." Siddarth blushed from those words and hugged his beloved tight.

"I'm only yours, Zane Johan. I wouldn't even dare to think of anyone else."