4 》 red and blue hues

The next evening, Zane came back from work to an empty house. It was silent, too silent. Where were his husband and his daughter? The elder roamed to the kitchen to find it empty. He looked everywhere downstairs for any sign of his husband and daughter. Feeling worry piling in his heart, the human picked up his phone. With shaky fingers, he called Siddarth who picked up the phone instantly.

'Zane.'

'Siddarth, where are you? Where is Lily?'

'Calm down, love. We're safe.'

'Where are you?'

'Zane, follow my directions.'

'What's going on? Are you both okay?'

'Listen to me, kitty."

'What do you want me to do? What are you both up to?'

'Go upstairs to the last guest bedroom in the hallway.'

The human went upstairs with a racing heart. He went to the last guest bedroom and opened the door. Confusion painted Zane's face as he saw two dark brown boxes sitting on the bed. The elder went closer while putting the phone on speaker. He set the device next to the box. The angel opened the large box and saw an outfit.

'Get dressed and go outside in thirty minutes.'

'What's going on?'

'Just follow what I say, love.'

'O-Okay.'

The call was cut and Zane went to the bathroom with the bigger box. He took a quick shower and dried himself. The human picked up the expensive clothing and dressed in it. Zane looked in the mirror to see his reflection. He was wearing a tight Prussian blue top with lace sleeves and the piece barely covered his waist. His thick legs were covered by tight black dress pants. The outfit showed off his curves and made him look delicious. Siddarth had chosen this outfit for sure. Zane wore a black dress coat over the top and left it unbuttoned. He saw a familiar cosmetic bag on the sink counter. It was his makeup bag.

The human wondered what was happening as he styled his curls. He added a small amount of hair oil and let his hair bounce. He began doing his makeup quickly as time ticked by. Dark red. That color shade was Siddarth's favorite on his mate. A month ago, the wolf had gifted him many sets of cosmetics. The human wore makeup regardless of gender. Zane didn't believe in the rules society had set on people. Items or clothing had no label for anyone. He did what made him feel happy and confident. Siddarth had never been ashamed of his husband wearing makeup. The younger man loved it. He was amazed by his mate's beauty. Here and there, his wolf would gift him more beauty supplies. Zane loved his husband so much. No man could compare to his Siddarth.

After doing his makeup, the human looked at the mirror again. Dark red eyeshadow sat on his eyelids mixed with kohl on his outer lids and lashes. Heavy red lipstick kissed his plump lips, making them look delicious. He was wearing Siddarth's favorite lipstick that he loved to see his mate use. His melanin skin was flawless and had a beautiful glow. Zane walked outside and opened the other box to see a pair of black dress shoes. He wore them and picked up his phone.

The elder went downstairs and walked past the living room as his shoes clicked against the tile floor. He walked out of the house to see his close family friend, Xihuan Li. The tall Chinese man was dressed in a navy blue suit that showed off his muscular body frame and his oval face had a wide grin. Hidden slightly by black permed locks, the hybrid's brown moon-shaped eyes shined with excitement as his thin lips curled up.

"Oh my gosh, you look so good! Siddarth is one lucky man. He will have no words in his mouth the moment he see's you." The man said. His pale tattooed hand opened the passenger door to a red Mustang.