6 》 the greatest love | M |

The moment they reached their house, Siddarth's wine red eyes changed. They filled with love and admiration. They stood in the living room while gazing at each other. The human's hand reached up and he held the side of his husband's face. Their eyes kept falling to each other's lips. "Siddarth."

"Mera heera." | "My diamond." Siddarth captured his mate's lips gently. The couple kissed slowly and passionately. Lips rubbed and molded with each other teasingly. There was no hurry at all. The wolf had the whole night to drive the elder insane.

Zane wrapped his arms around his husband's broad shoulders and pressed their bodies closer. The taller man's large hands wrapped under his thighs and hoisted him up. Zane wrapped his legs around Siddarth's waist as the wolf held him against his chest securely. He whimpered as the beast bit on his bottom lip. His lips trembled as his husband's tongue went in his mouth. Their tongues played with each other teasingly and Siddarth sucked on his mate's shy one. The human gasped and opened his eyes. Out of breath, the elder leaned his forehead against the taller man's as his chest rose and fell. Siddarth let Zane back on his feet and made him turn around. The smaller man hadn't even noticed when the wolf had carried him upstairs. Now, they were standing infront of one of their guest bedrooms.

"In this room, I kept all your birthday gifts." The wolf said to his lover. "Go open them."

Siddarth turned to leave Zane alone but the human held his arm. "Where are you going, hubby?"

The wolf smirked before keeping an innocent face and turning around to look at his mate. Zane looked afraid. The wolf hugged his lover, trying to take away his unease. "I will be in the next room preparing another gift."

"I want to be with you." The human pouted as they pulled away from each other's embrace.

"I'm right here with you, my love." Siddarth assured his mate. "Open your gifts and then come to me in the next room. Can you do that for me?"

The human nodded and the wolf smiled. "Good kitty."

"What do you have in the other room?" The human asked curiously and his husband chuckled.

Siddarth opened the door and pressed one last kiss on Zane's hand before gently pushing him inside. "Go in, my love."

Zane entered the bedroom and saw so many bags and accessories on the bed. The human stepped closer and saw a large baby blue wolf plushie. He went through the bags to see designer clothes and shoes, and so many makeup kits. Fancy boxes of gold and diamond jewelry. His husband had bought so much for him. Siddarth never avoided an opportunity to spoil his mate. Setting everything aside, the angel left to see his husband.

Zane entered the bedroom without knocking and shut the door. He turned around to see red lights in the room mixed with the bright moonlight that illuminated the bed. Rose petals were thrown on the whole floor. On the bed decorated with white sheets and rose petals, Siddarth sat against the headboard with a smirk on his face. The wolf was shirtless and dressed in only black pants. His toned chest was on display along with black ink. There was a new tattoo on his chest but Zane couldn't see it fully.

"Come in, babe." The man called his beloved with a low voice.

"Are you my gift?" The elder asked. A giggle left his lips when his handsome husband nodded.

There was a big smile on Siddarth's face as Zane came to him. The elder sat down on the side of the bed and Siddarth held out his hand. The smaller man gave his soft hand to the wolf who peppered it with soft kisses. Zane's eyes fell to Siddarth's chest where the new tattoo sat in red ink. A gasp left his mouth as he lifted his hand to trace the ink.

"Y-You.." Siddarth smiled proudly as Zane became touched.

The elder looked at the beautiful new tattoo on his husband's skin. "Y-You got a tattoo of my name?"