9 | promises and conditions |M|

That night, Siddarth went home to see Zane waiting for him in the living room. Sleep was evident in his eyes but the older man smiled at him brightly. He was dressed in boxers and one of his wolf's black t-shirts. The younger man walked forward as the human opened his arms. Siddarth brought Zane up and held him tightly. It felt like the wolf could breathe properly now that his mate was near him. Without the human, he was restless.

"Why are you up so late, my love?" Siddarth asked as Zane hid himself in his wolf's chest.

"I can't sleep without you holding me." The human confessed shyly and the younger man smiled.

The couple pulled away and Siddarth gave Zane a sweet kiss before going upstairs to freshen up. The human went to the kitchen and heated his husband's food. Zane finished setting up the table and fifteen minutes later, his wolf came downstairs. The younger man sat down and pulled his mate down to sit on his lap. The smaller man blushed, he could never get used to his husband's touch. After years of marriage, every touch still sent a spark through him.

"I'm tired." Siddarth said while wrapping his arms around Zane's waist. "Feed me."

"Alright." The older man picked up a spoon full of chicken and rice. He brought it up to Siddarth's lips who took the food in.

Zane fed his husband who stared at him with lovesick eyes. Siddarth's right hand was rubbing on his hip and his eyes held love. The older man gulped at how intense his husband's gaze was on him. Zane hid his face with his hands, feeling shy. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Like what, baby?" The wolf teased and chuckled when his mate blushed.

"Like I'm some kind of food for you to eat." Zane said and Siddarth smirked.

Siddarth's free hand reached up and caressed the back of his mate's neck. "I have the most gorgeous person sitting on my lap. How can I take my eyes off of you?"

The human blushed as wine red eyes fell to his lips. He bit on his bottom lip nervously and heard his husband groan as if he was in pain. Siddarth pecked the smaller man's lips and Zane's hand trembled. The spoon fell from his shaky hand but the wolf caught it with a smirk. Siddarth loved the effect he had on Zane.

"Don't bite your lip, baby." The younger man said with his deep voice. "You know what that does to me."

"B-Be quiet and eat." Zane replied while looking down shyly.

The wolf teased his mate as he ate, loving every flustered reaction of the human. After finishing dinner, the couple went upstairs to the master bedroom. The wolf turned off the lights and took off his shirt. He laid down in the bed next to his mate and pulled him close. Siddarth wrapped his tattooed arm around Zane's hip as the other rested his head on his chest. "Now that you have me, you can go to sleep."

"Siddarth, I have something to ask you." The human said while tracing the tattoo on his husband's chest.

"What is it, my love?" The wolf asked while covering Zane properly with the warm blanket.

"I-I want to start working again." The human said. His tone was hesitant and full of fear, which confused the wolf.

Siddarth rubbed his mate's stomach while looking at him. "Is there anything you need, baby? I can get it for you."

"It's not about money, babe." Zane answered while sitting up.

"Then is it something else?"

The taller man sat up as well and ran a soft hand down his mate's arm. Zane melted into his touch and leaned on his husband. Siddarth smiled as the smaller man rested his head on his chest. A small hand began to caress the tattoo on his husband's pec. Siddarth waited patiently for an answer.

"There are days I get bored at home since Lily has started school. I feel like this space is too big for me to be in alone so I'm thinking of getting a part-time job. I want to work just a few hours for myself." The human said.

"If that's what you wish for, I understand." The wolf said. "I have a condition though."

"A condition?"

"Yes, baby. My condition is, the money you make, I want you to keep it only and spoil yourself with it. I'll take care of everything else." Siddarth said and his mate pouted.

"I want to help you, babe. Even if it's a small amount, I don't want you paying for everything by yourself." The human said and Siddarth clicked his tongue.

"There's no need, my love. I make enough for us to live comfortably." The wolf watched his lover's sad face.

"I'm going to spoil you, Mr. Johan. You can't stop me." Zane declared and Siddarth sighed in defeat.

"Whatever you want, Zane. You know I can't say no to you." Siddarth replied while leaning in and the human's heart raced. "You don't know how much power you have over me. You have no idea how dangerous you are, Zane."

The couple kissed slowly as their hands traveled on each other's skin. Zane shuffled onto his husband's lap and wrapped his legs around the wolf's waist. Siddarth bit his mate's tongue gently as their lips molded together. Zane pulled away with a whimper and Siddarth latched onto his neck. Zane closed his eyes as sharp fangs bit onto the side of his neck. Instead of pain, the human felt shocks of pleasure run through his body. The wolf growled as he dug his hands into his mate's hips, wanting him as close as possible.

"W-Wait.." The human tried but he was lost in how good it felt to be near his wolf.

Siddarth licked the blood that gushed out of the broken skin. The biting and marking didn't phase Zane. He knew his wolf was possessive in bed. When Zane was under Siddarth, he was at his mercy. "Your skin, your body, your blood. Everything about you tastes so good."

Zane inhaled sharply as the wolf pulled his mouth away from his neck. The human whimpered as his husband kissed him again. Their kiss was deep and slow, with the wolf's hand roaming on his mate's chest. A quiet moan left Zane's lips as the wolf's fingers pinched his nipple, which made Siddarth groan. The human pulled away with all his might and held the taller man's face in his hands. The couple tried to catch their breaths while staring at one another hungrily.

"Siddarth." Zane said and his husband's heart raced.

"Zane..please.." The younger man begged with eyes full of yearning.

"Lily is fast asleep i-in her bedroom. What if she hears us?" The human asked and Siddarth pecked his nose.

"She's two rooms away from us, my love. You know how thick these walls are." The wolf said as his hand sneaked down Zane's belly.

"B-But.." Zane hissed as a hand slipped into his boxers and grabbed onto his hard length.

Siddarth loved it as the older man's face twisted because of pleasure. "We can be quiet, baby. We've done it like this before."

The human's eyes became lidded as Siddarth began to jerk him off. His pace was slow and teasing, wanting the smaller man to beg him for more, for him to go faster. Zane hid his face in his husband's shoulder while trying to be quiet. The wolf began to whisper dirty things into his ear, making it harder for him to focus.

"I'll make you come so many times. Just be good and stay quiet." Siddarth said while moving his wrist around the soft skin. "Can you do it for me, baby?"

"I-I can, Siddarth." Zane moaned out.

The wolf released his mate's length, making the smaller man whine. Siddarth laid Zane down on the sheets with utmost care and pulled up his t-shirt. The human blushed and hid his face with his hands. Siddarth chuckled and pulled down his sweats to take out his aroused length. He stilled and looked down at his gorgeous mate, taking in the sight in front of him.

Zane was a piece of art. He laid prettily on the sheets, weak due to his husband's touch. Goosebumps showed on top of shiny dark skin. The skin that called out for him to come and bite. The wolf could see a slight redness on his mate's ears. His thick thighs were wide open for him. A pink hole ached to be touched, it was so soft and pretty. Siddarth looked at the tattoo of his name on his mate's waist. Siddarth made Zane remove his hands so he could see his pretty face. The shyness in the soft brown eyes turned him on even more.

"You're always so good for me, baby. You deserve to be rewarded."