chapter 1

You rushed out of the house knowing your time is ticking before your father will find out that you are gone. Man,I hope I didn't already screw up this interview you thought as you ran to the family car. You got inside as your palms were getting clammy and drove off.

You arrived at the pizza plex and in a flash you were inside the building. Where is it? Where is IT? Where's the meeting room? You rushed around the place gawking as you went. You got a little carried away hearing the sound of your shoes on the shiny floor.feeling the crispy wind go by as you walked. All of it seemed to put a spell on you. focus y/n FOCUS!. You had to find the interviewer.You strolled around until you heard some keys jingling and turned around to a man with curly brown hair who was opening a door and turning on the lights. Wait? Am I here early? You walked over and confronted the guy. "Hey I'm Y/n are you my interviewer?"
"Oh, yeah, wow you're punctual come on in;make yourself at home." The guy said with a bright smile.
"Thank you, sir." You said with a nod

"So Y/n let's take a look at you shall we." He said looking at his computer.

"So you're 19,have good grades, ah and you got fired from your last job cause you accidentally spilled a customers food on them and you were 30minutes late that day. Mhm sounds like a bad time." He said chuckling "so why were you late?"

"Well, my dad doesn't want me to have a job ,but I want to move out so... I have to sneak out."

"Well, I won't ask anymore little missy, from what I've seen you are a good girl,and that restaurant is known for being strict,so YOU'RE HIRED." He said with a gentle smile.

"Really? Yes, thank you!" You said with a huge grin

"You're welcome, now your duties are gonna be at night and you will be working shifts with Vanessa. She will be patrolling on the first floor while you will on the second floor with the animatronics. You will have to clock in at 12 a.m. the animatronics will be scheduled to do some testing each night around that time. It is up to you if you want to join Vanessa in watching them. At 1a.m. they will return to their rooms.you will need to clean the animatronic's rooms and clean them if they need it. After you're done you can just explore,have fun, and clean up trash as you go. Good?"

" Yes sir, thank you again."

"You're welcome, and please don't call me sir I feel old when you do that. Call me William."
You replied with a nod. You collected your suit and headed home.

You got home and received a text from William 'hey can you start tomorrow? sorry I forgot to ask.' to which y/n replied with 'yeah :)'. You hid your security suit ,and did chores until your mom woke up.

"Hey honey bear. How was the thing?" She said as she pulled her oxygen tank.

"Good, mom. Where's dad?" You said hugging her and helping her sit down.

"Oh, he is still sleeping. He asked for you, but you know. He is still paying from last night football game and alcohol." She said rolling her eyes.

"Well, isn't karma nice." You said with a giggle and smirk "now that I know that, I can tell you.I got the job and I am gonna be making 20$ an hour which is more money than I have ever earned. It is gonna be from 12 to 6 a.m. so I can use the family car this time " you said beaming

"Great to hear honey... I'll try to protect you from dad." She winked "my doctor called they said my lung cancer is getting worse. They are still trying to find a way though."

"Oh no" you said with tears forming in your eyes as you hugged your mom. " I know you will get better mom. I just know it."

The next morning dad was already gone. So it was just you and your mom. You guys both talked about various things and had a girl day. Your dad came home and everyone was asleep until you woke from your nap and got ready for work. You snatched the keys by the front door and headed out.

You got to the pizza plex and knocked on the glass door. A girl with blonde hair opened the door and let you inside.

"Hello,my name is Vanessa,nice to finally meet you, y/n!" She said shaking your hand. You nodded and smiled. This is a little scary,all alone. Vanessa noticed this and said.

"Well, if you want you can follow me or you can just explore a little bit." She said with a welcoming smile.

"I'll just follow you."

You followed Vanessa until you reached the stage. All the animatronics where already on the stage and singing.

"You opened up my HE-arT and I let you inside." Freddy said glitching as you walked in behind Vanessa.

"Woah, well that wasn't supposed to happen." Vanessa said as she went up to the stage and opened the back of Freddy.

All the animatronics seemed to stare at you as they where still singing. Well,that isn't creepy...at all. You thought as you twiddled your thumbs.

"Alrighty, should be better now. That was weird." She said as she jumped off the stage.

"Yeah, it was." You said as you looked up and immediately locked eyes with Freddy. It gave you goose bumps and you shivered.

"Woah, you ok?" She laughed light heartedly.
"Yeah, just not used to scary.... robots."
"Oh, you will get used to it. Here let me introduce you." She said as she pulled your arm. You fought against her a little ,but gave up.

"See nothing to be scared of." She said as she booped Freddy's nose.

"This is Chica,Monty,Roxy,and Freddy. Say hi to y/n." It was silent not even their lifeless eyes looked down. "They don't talk much." She said and nudged you in the arm.

"Well, I gotta go get the control panel to get them off the stage. I'll be right back." She said as she skipped off.

"Wait!" You screamed but she already left.

Thank you for reading. PLEASE VOTE☺️