chapter 3

In the morning you got out of bed and looked at the clock. It was already 5:00 your dad was gonna be there any minute now and you still had chores. You jumped out of bed and hurried into the kitchen.

"Woah slow down there lil bear. You're running so fast that your just a blur." She chuckled.

"I can't mama I gotta do my chores or dad will get suspicious." You said as you kissed your mom's forehead.

"Honey bear, don't worry I already did them. Just because I am sick doesn't mean I am useless." She smiled and gently hugged you. " I am so proud of what you are doing."

" Thank you mom...for everything."

Your dad came home later that night.
"Girls, I am home." He said as he pet scruffy.
"Hey dad." You said as you stirred the soup.
"Where's your mom?"
"She is in the shower."
He walked away and came back with pajamas on.
"Hey could you clean the family car?"
"Yeah of course dad." You said as you turned off the burner and went outside.

You vacuum the car and put the mats on the fence so you could vacuum without them in your way. You finished up and locked the car when you were about to open the door it opened by itself.

"Oh you think you can just aggravate me and not be punished... I'll show you" what in the world did I do wrong? he grabbed you and brought you to the bedroom and spanked you until you passed out.
( This happened to my brother,but not word for word.)

You woke up to your mom holding your face.

"I am sorry Lil bear, I didn't intervene in time." She said with tears rolling down her face.

"What did I do wrong?"

"Well your father was watching you and saw you left the car mats on the fence. He thought you did that on purpose to rebel against him. I tried to say you forgot to put them back ,but he didn't listen. I am sorry baby."

"It's fine mom... It's fine."

That night you snuck out as always and went to the pizza plex. When you got there Vanessa was at the door ready to let you in.

"Hello superstar!, How have you been? Oh also I made a key for you to open the doors so I don't have to."

"Oh how thoughtful, I am good just kinda dreading going into the animatronics rooms again." You said with a pout.

"Don't be a worry wart. You'll be fine and after we can go skating around the complex."

"OoooOOOOo sounds like fun. How can we do that?" You said looking quizzingly at her.

"Well, there is some special nights were you just skate around and listen to music. We can just go in the back and snatch some skates."

You both walk to the stage to watch the animatronics practice.

"You opened up my heart and I let you inside." Freddy sang.

"Girble girgle blem."

You both looked at each other.
"Was that you?!" Vanessa said with a shocked expression.

"Yeah, I was sent to bed with no supper." You said blushing.

"Oh, well we can't have that can we? I'll go get pizza...stay here... And don't scream this time." She said.
Vanessa walked out the door.
"Why can't I just go with you!"
"Just don't...and if I see you have moved from your spot I will personally scare you more then those hunks of metal."
"Fine!....."

"My song lacked soul, but y/n played the part." Freddy continued with a glint in his eyes. Oh no not again! don't worry just keep calm. You looked to the door and back at Freddy. He continued singing and walked slowly towards you. All the other band mates just continued playing like normal, glancing up when you didn't look at them.

"Vanessa! HE IS GONNA EAT MY BONES IF YOU DON'T COME IN HERE. RIGHT! NOOOWW!... VANESSA!"

He continued to walk forward and stopped, looming over you. He started to bend down and you backed away until you fell backwards in your chair and kicked Freddy in the face.

"Bonk!"

You looked up and realized your shoe was on his nose. He looked at you and quietly went back to the stage.

"What was that sound? Are you finally getting along with Freddy~" Vanessa walked in and saw you on the floor and then looked at the stage to see Freddy standing in default mode.

"Hahahahahahahaha!!" Chica blurted out scaring both of you. The other animatronics followed except for Freddy.

"What the woo ha is going on?" Vanessa said with her eyebrows knit together.

"Um I fell and might have....sorta booped Freddy's nose." I said with a shy smile.

"Ohhhh Freddy just got owned by a short little 5,3 girl." Monty said "you can't hide in default mode forever big guy." He said poking his ear.

"Ok,ok guys time to go to your rooms." Vanessa said as she handed me my pizza slice. They all left. Leaving just you and Vanessa.

"That was the first time I have ever seen them laugh and act not like robots during night shift...good job!" She laughed as she got up from her seat. You finished your pizza and both went to a back room to get skating shoes.

Vanessa left to turn on music while you practiced skating.

(DON'T PAY MUCH ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS)

Vanessa came back and you two started skating to the rhythm.You guys skated around until it was 5a.m. You both passed the rooms seeing if any of them need cleaning. Roxy was looking in her mirror,Monty was on his charging station,and chica was practicing.
You got to Freddy's room and peered inside the room. It was dark with no movements.
"Ahh" you screeched.
When you saw blue glowing eyes pop out of no where and you where greeted with a smirk.
"Freddy, I thought you learned your lesson. Don't mess with the shorty." A voice that sounded like Monty yelled and snickered.

His ears flicked insinuating that he heard the taunt.He came out of his daze and stared at you again. He gave you a smug look and moved to the side and showed that he had a trashy room.

"Um Vanessa can you please....PLEASE clean that mess...I'll do anything you want...I just don't wanna die."

"Fine, I know he won't mess with me."
Vanessa opened the door and turned the lights on. By then Freddy bolted for the door.

thank you for reading...Please VOTE🥲☺️