chapter 5

You slowly approached the door not even making a sound. The daycare lights were on so maybe...just maybe nothing bad can happen.

"Sooooo fred-ster. Do you have a little crush? Is that why you are so quiet since yesterday?"

You froze. I thought the animatronics don't leave their rooms. You slowly peaked in the room. Why the heck are there people in the building. It was hard to see their faces ,but one girl had a pink headband with a jean jacket. You then spotted another one in the sun symbol. He had black hair with blonde tips.

"Ching clang"

You looked over seeing what had made the noise. Another girl was in the ball pit ,but she looked different. She had green streaks in her hair and a jumpsuit on.

"Monty, shut it. Even if I did like her nothing can come from it ; she can't know our secret." A dirty blonde haired boy said to a red haired guy with glasses and a beanie. Monty? Like the animatronic...what is going on?

"Well, yeah..... that's a good point. You could always just date chica or Roxy." The guy called "Monty"said flicking the dirty blonde haired boy's silver earring.
"Ew no, they are like sisters to us."
"I know man. I was joking. Maybe you could just approach her. If she has day shift." Maybe they call each other animatronic names so no one knows who they are.

You noticed scruffy going towards the guy with a silver earring.

"Oh, hey little gu-" he said and his face went sour. "crap y/n might be looking for him. I am gonna put him outside. I'll be right back." He said as his fluffy hair bounced up and down;walking towards the door. How in the world do they know me?!

You had already started sprinting. You had to get security especially since it is just you and those 20 year old people.

"Creeeekkk." You heard the door and tried to hide behind a pillar.

"Y/n? Y/N!" He yelled.
Crapppp!
You darted out from the pillar and went straight for a security bot. By then you heard more then one set of footsteps. You got to the bot and tried to hit the emergency button,but there wasn't enough time. The three people were gaining on you. You scurried off to Freddy's room and locked the the door behind you. Then you went to Freddy's charging station.

"Freddy! FREDDY! Wake up!"

He was silent no movements ,no nothing. You then heard something metallic like,but it wasn't Freddy. You glanced up at the vent; your gaze meeting the most breathtaking ocean eyes ever.

"Y/n ,I know you're scared, but it's ok. Trust us."
Heck naww nothing is ok. You scampered off into the main room and locked yourself in. When you turned around you noticed the red haired guy with his face squished against the window.

"Heyyyy shorty.why don't you let us in so we can talk?"

You ignored him and tried to make a run for the door ,but that jumpsuit girl was in the way. man I am trapped.

"Freddy I need you right now!"

"Oh~ so Freddy's your sworn protector now ain't he?" He said with a mocking grin.

"Y/n,I know it might be hard to believe ,but we are the animatronics."

"Liar!" You said in an "I am over it tone."

You pulled out your phone to call 911.

"Dude, she is calling 911. You need to get in there!"

"Ok,y/n you wanna play like that? Let's go then!" Brown hair boy said in a slightly panicked voice. It went silent.

"BANG"

You looked over and there was a dent of two animatronic arms. Oh crap.... maybe....no, no! I refuse to believe it. they must be controlling them somehow. You ran over to the vanny,but dropped your phone. You tried to get it back ,but he broke through the door.
You saw the animatronic's hand pick up your phone.

"Hello~ oh, sorry ma'am my 7 year old niece dialed you guys....yeah.....yeah....thank you." He said and hung up. It went eerily quit. Then you saw animatronic feet travel across the floor and open up the door.

"Hey~ Roxy have you seen the Lil superstar anywhere?~"

While they where distracted you rushed from under the vanny and,grabbed your phone and took off to the vent.

"Freddy! Stop goofing around! She is getting away!"

You heard as you were half way through the vent. You got out of the vent and looked behind you. Man they are fast. You thought as you saw Monty and Roxy get out of the vent. They spotted you and ran towards you. You ducked into the daycare slide and slid into the ball pit. Feeling the cold,airy balls touch your legs as you stepped out of the ball pit you noticed the black haired guy was in the sun symbol still. He looked at you ,but was to busy drawing to care what was happening.

"Bang"

You turned around and saw that you bumped into the pink headband girl and spilled her pizza on her.

"Wha-!!! y/n? Why are y-"

"Sorry!"

You raced away from her and noticed that scruffy was still in the daycare. You picked him up and ran to the exit.

You got home and snuck inside still feeling the adrenaline pump through your veins. You placed scruffy on the floor and fed him.

"Ping!"

Your phone went off. You rushed to your room ,got ready for bed and checked the message.

'hey y/n why aren't the rooms clean? They are trashed.,ALL of them. Also why in the world is Freddy's door broken?'

'I am so sorry William. They were very quirky last night and I couldn't clean their rooms.'

'ok I understand. They can be a handful since you are alone.'

'thank you William. Also I am not able to do the night shift today.' Especially since I want time away from them to get my mind straightened out.

'Fine, whenever you get up come to the pizza plex to help a little bit. Someone else will have to take the night shift.'

Thank you for reading.....PLEASE VOTE🥲