chapter 2

You slowly turned around. "Hi,guys" you say with a cheeky grin. "You know what I said about you being scary...I didn't mean it it was just me messing around."

It was silent and they didn't move. Well, maybe I overreacted. It's probably all in my head. You stared at them and noticed Freddy started to twitch and it seemed like the others followed.

"Ok,....guys calm...down.....just....a ....little." you said as you backed away to the nearest door and stood there. They stopped and you looked out the door to see if Vanessa was coming or not. I thought this was high tech why are they so glitchy. You thought as you kept your head out the door. "Y/n~" you looked over and Freddy's eyes were allumonating."come sing with me YyYy/NNNNN." He seemed to smirk.

"AW HECK NNAWWWW!" you squeaked and ran far away.

"AHHHHHHHHH"

"WHAT IN THE WORLD? Y/n stop screaming like a maniac." Vanessa said as you bumped in to her.

"The-the -fredd--m-ster --- man -dude-"

"Ok, y/n I'm gonna need you to talk in your big girl voice." Vanessa said as she put one hand on your shoulder.

"FREDDY SAID MY NAME AND HE SMIRKED AT ME AND they were all twitching...... I DON'T THINK I WANT THIS JJJOBBBB."

"Y/n" she said as she giggled.

"They are programmed to interact and be kinda human like.I must say it is kinda weird since they are not in human mode...,but hey they can switch it on some times. Besides I really don't want you to leave cause I like you and I need someone to help me with the chores around here." She said with a motherly smile.

"Well, can you at least help me clean their rooms... especially Freddy's."

"Sorry ,but no I have chores as well you know. It will give you a chance to get used to them." She said as she walked off. ok ,y/n you can do this. You walked to the security room until the clock struck 3 a.m. I don't wanna do this crap.
You thought as you headed to the animatronics rooms with cleaning supplies.
You went to Chica's then Monty's then Roxy's rooms and nothing happened. They were all just charging.

You headed to Freddy's room with your lip quivering. You opened the door and he was charging. You slowly walked in keeping an eye on him as you picked up trash and tidied up the room. You were at your last part where you had to wipe the Vanity and as you did you gave Freddy a death glare.

"BEEP,BAM"

"I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR HEAD FREDDY AND SEND IT TO A MUSEUM." you said jumping to the door to be met with an amused Vanessa.

"Girl, calm down I was just opening the door .... didn't know I would hear a death threat,but hey there is a lot of surprising things in this place."

"OMG Vanessa whyy you know I am jumpy!?"

"Wellllll to bad,,,get used to it. Now~ let's go play some games!" We both played a bit of everything until it was close to 6a.m.

"Hey, why don't we go to the day care and play in that huge ball bit I saw."

"Oh no girl you don't wanna do that. Every employee knows that it is haunted at night."

"What?! Why?!"

"If you head over there you can see the animatronic moon's eyes staring at you. People say they hear people talking as well."

"Well, nevermind." You said with a nervous laugh.

You both lock up the building and went your separate ways.

You got home and quietly locked up. You snuck to the kitchen and ate a granola and then went to bed hoping you could fall asleep even with all the events that happened today.

Thank you for reading...PLEASE VOTE🌄🥺☺️