chapter 10

Freddy glared at Eric as Eric turned around with an evil look. Then Eric crossed his arms as he smirked slightly amused.

Man,this is hard to watch...This clearly isn't just about hide and seek partners. I don't know about them,but to me it seems that I have chemistry with both...,which makes this so hard to choose.

"Ehm! *Cough* *cough* Freddy I think we should be partners and dominate everyone. What do you say?" Monty muttered and nudged Freddy.

"Fine,watch out everyone I won't be going easy." Freddy said side eyeing Eric intensely.

"The one who doesn't get caught before the light turns on wins." Chica squeeled out.

"Wow,that guy sure has an issue today am I right?" Eric uttered as he walked to you.

"Yeah, I guess."Your voice got quieter trying to shy away from it.

"Okay, seekers count to 50 seconds,and no cheating!" Chica's eyes narrowed as she looked at Monty.

"Okay,okay. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!" Monty shouted as him and Freddy went to go count.

"Come on! I know the perfect spot." Eric said as he grabbed your wrist.

He led you to the top left corner of the playground. There was two slides going down on either side of you. You were unfamiliar to where you were so you looked through the peak hole and saw the seekers.

Wow,I never really noticed how attractive Freddy's shoul- Y/N WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! FOCUS!

"So,Y/n what's your hobbies? A girl as pretty as you must have some interesting hobbies."

" Well, I like to watch painting tutorials and paint,and when I have free time I like to crochet those really fluffy blankets." You replied as you blushed.

"Cool,I look forward to seeing some of your work." He wrapped his arms around you and looked down with fire in his eyes. Your face got really red as you looked away.

"Has anyone ever told you you have the most beautiful,and unique smile?" He said as he pushed your chin to face him.

"Oh, Thank y-."

He kissed you! He freaking kissed you! It's not like you didn't like it ,but you just didn't expect it that soon.

"READY OR NOT HERE WE COME!" Freddy's voice boomed.

"Click"

All the lights turned off except for a few spot lights.

"I didn't know it was gonna be this dark." You exclaimed nervously.

" Yeah, we usually do it this way."

"Just don't leave me."

"What?,why?"

"Because I'm scared of the dark."

"But if we stay together we have a higher chance of losing and I am not planning on losing to Freddy." He scowled.

"Why do you hate Freddy so much?"

"He is just so stuck up and gets so much freaking attention even when we weren't half robots; he got all the girls.So when I get the chance to spite him I take it"

"Clonk ,clonk"
You guys heard someone climbing up the slide and one crawling behind you. It was utterly terrifying. Eric positioned himself to go down the second slide and put his hand on your back.

"Wait!, what are you doing?"
"Sorry princess, I am not protecting you,some of us have to be sacrificed for the greater good." He said.

"Swish."
He pushed you hard down the slide. You landed on the perpetrators knees which made you both tumble out of the slide.