chapter 4

"Bang clang clang"
You looked inside and saw Vanessa frozen with shock. You then heard the noise again and saw Freddy untangle himself from the line rope infront of his room. He started running as fast as lighting.

"Aw nooo no no I am sorry ...I am so sorry for bopping the nose Freddy.... Freddy!" You said as you skated as fast as you could.

"Hey, guys look Freddy is trying to get even." Monty said.

As I skated by I saw all their faces in the window.

"You can do this y/n go go go!"

" Go Girl you can do this... girl powerrr!"

"SKATE y/n SKATE I am counting on you."

you heard various voices shouting. You turned around and flung your security jacket at him. It splattered on his face and then he took it off looking more furious then before. This wasn't playing anymore. You skated as fast as your munchkin legs could go. Every time you looked back you would get flash backs of your father hurting you until you broke. Real panic showed through on your face and it was pure adrenaline. There was nowhere to go just the escalators. You tried to step down the escalators until you slipped.

"Bang"

You felt metal grab your waist and back hug you.

"AAAAAhhhhhHhHHHHHH" you screamed bloody murder as tears rolled down your face. You started kicking until you heard a faint voice.

"Shh,shhhh,shh I know that face lil superstar,and I am sorry I brought those emotions up again." He said in a deep smooth chocolatey voice. "I wouldn't hurt you cause you booped my nose. I was just playing." He said whispering and lightly giggling in your ear.He placed the jacket back on you and picked you up. You finally calmed down and reached the bottom of the escalators.

"Y/N are you OKK?" Vanessa shouted as she turned the corner to look down at you.

"Yeah, I am fine now." You said as Freddy carried you to a seat.

"Ok I'll finish cleaning the room." She said turning around.

Freddy sat you down and untied your roller skates. You put away the roller skates and put on your shoes.

"Thank you again for untying my roller skates." You said with a sniff.

"It's the least I could do" He said with a solemn expression.
He walked upstairs and didn't say another word. You texted Vanessa that you were done and going home . She texted back explaining that she was going on a 2 day vacation and that you will have to do night shift alone. You sighed and headed home.

The next night you got ready and started to sneak out until you saw scruffy sprint past you.

"Scruffy... scruffy come here boy!" You said in the quietest voice you could muster. He finally came to you and when you were about to put him in the house you noticed the lights were on. You peeked inside and saw dad getting a snack and sitting on the couch. Well,dang I guess I have to take you to work scruffy. You thought as you put him in the car and drove off.

You arrived at the pizza plex and went straight to the stage with scruffy. They had already finished practicing since you were late. They all looked at you and noticed scruffy.

"Aww, so cute can I hold the pooch?" Chica said with her arms out.

"Of course you can. Oh, and I am sorry I am late there was a situation at my house. I hope he doesn't bother you guys at all because I wasn't able to get the leash for him." You said as chica held scruffy.

They asked why you brought him ,but you just told them not to worry. They went to their rooms while you picked up some trash around the building. You then cleaned Chica's room while she threw a paper ball for scruffy to catch.

"Well, I am done."you said picking up scruffy.

"Bye, y/n. Bye, scruffy" she waved as you closed the door.

Next was Monty you opened the door and let scruffy lose. As you cleaned Monty aggressively played tug of war with him.

"Well, it was fun ,but I gotta go" you said picking up scruffy.

"Ok bye y/n" he said and then shook Scruffy's paw and said "rock n roll little dude."

Next was Roxy you went inside and she just watched the dog not knowing what to do with it. She wasn't really an animal person,but she tried. Scruffy started chasing her at one point and she started running around. You finished and said your good byes.

Finally you went to Freddy's room. He opened the door and grabbed scruffy right away. Some time passed and you looked over and saw Freddy petting a sleeping scruffy. You were cleaning the last item when you cought Freddy looking at you. He quickly looked away and continued petting scruffy.

"Well thank you for looking after him;I guess it's time for me to go." You said with a smile.

"You're welcome any time." Freddy said petting Scruffy's head before he closed the door.

You scanned cleaning bots ,which was Vanessa's job, and would every once in a while check where scruffy was. You were finally finished with the last bot.

"Jingle jangle jingle"

You looked over and saw he was heading down the stairs toward the daycare. No, not the daycare. You ran down the stairs,but it was to late he already nudged the daycare door open and went inside.

Thank you for reading....please VOTE🥺