chapter 8

"CLANK, SPLONK."

Your body froze as you tried to soak in what just happened you looked down and saw some frosting on you and as you looked up you stifled a laugh because James took most of it.

"What the heck FREDDY!"
Freddy just stood there looking like he was in default mode.

"I gotta go find a technician. I'll be back for your answer Bebe." James said as he winked and left covered in frosting.

"BEBE! bE~be." Freddy said angrily as he mumbled the rest under his breath. He went inside the kitchen and came out with a napkin. Is he seriously thinking of knocking me out now. Is there some knock out liquid on that. You thought as you went to the other side of the table.He quit mumbling and looked up quizzingly. Then he tried to move towards you and as he stepped forward you stepped back.

"What are you doing?" Freddy uttered with annoyance.

"What are YOU doing." You spoke with venom.
He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"I am just trying to help. Stop moving."
You gave in and let him come towards you.He lifted you up and put you on the table. You tried not to blush,but it slowly seeped through. He chuckled and then wiped away the frosting.

"It shouldn't be a big problem especially since you won't be in these clothes for long."

"What! Excuse me?"
He looked at you and realized you were blushing harder.

"No,NO I didn't mean it that way I meant-" he was cut off by people walking in the hall way. He ran to his spot, threw the napkin away,and shut down. While you were just dumb founded.

"Yeah, he can be moody sometimes." The guy who you assumed was the technician laughed.

"Yeah I experienced that first hand."
The technician headed over to Freddy,while James headed over to me.

"So gorgeous have you thought about what I said."

"Oh,yeah no thanks " you said as you tried to walk around him,but he got in your way.

"Come on it'll be fun."

You forced passed him as he watched you walk by.

"Welp everything is good. I guess his human mode just got to human." He said as he waved goodbye.

"Bye. Oh, by the way since we can't use all the animatronics for birthdays us employees have to dress like them. Go in the closet and the first one on the right is yours." James said awkwardly.

You changed into what you assumed is chica'sCostume and went outside

Costume and went outside. Everyone had left to who knows where so you decided to look at the pictures on the wall. All these kids look so happy to see them.

"Crash clang clang."

You rushed to the kitchen to see Freddy and James hashing it out.

"Never EvER mess with her against her will again." Freddy growled.

"Freddy stop!"

They both turned to you and blushed.

"Never have I ever been this attracted to Chica in my life." James said with his mouth agape.

Freddy smacked him and rolled his eyes as he grabbed a tray of cups and went to the other room.

"Okay everyone! The birthday girl is here." Someone dressed as Roxy said.

James slipped pass you as you walked to the party room.

"Oh, you again." Freddy said to the little girl.
"Yeah! Hello again." The little girl said as she hugged him.

Later after everything settled down James(dressed as Monty),the Roxy girl, Freddy and I signed the little girl's picture of all of us before she was sent on her way.

"Well It's about to be night. Might as well leave while we finish here." The Roxy girl said.

"Well, could you escort me out I don't know this place well." You lied,but it was worth to avoid death.

"Sure."

She guided you out and you went home dreading what will happen next night shift.when they will be loose like pack animals in the wilderness.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!☺️😄

PLEASE VOTEEEE!🌃🥺