chapter 7

He then jumped on the stage and turned around to lend you a hand up. You got on the stage and faced all the animatronics.

"Hi again!~" Monty said smirking.

"Hi." You said weakly.

"Ok, let's end this with a bang!" Freddy said as the music started.

All of them started singing and dancing as you awkwardly stood there having a wet sensation drizzle down your left cheek and your hands tightly grasping each other. I am gonna DIE.I AM GONNA DIE.WHAT DO I DO? WHAT TO DO! Freddy noticed you weren't moving so he took his liberty and grabbed your arm. You jumped ,but then complied with him. He started dancing with you as everyone was shouting and dancing like it was a concert. You looked at his sparkly eyes and immediately remembered the conversation those guys who had claimed to be the animatronics had.
Wait,I could test and see if the brown haired guy really is Freddy. I could just lead him on if it is and get out of whatever they plan to do to me.Maybe they want to kill me and have me join them. NoOOoOOO I don't wanna die. Just act cool Y/n.
You gave him your most charming smile as he dipped you. Then started dancing around him giggling flirtatiously like you were drunk. He looked at you shocked and then looked at the group as they just shrugged. He turned back around and gave you a sly grin. Then grabbed your hand and twirled you around until he pulled you back to his chest and leaned down to your ear.

"Don't mess with my feelings." He whispered as you looked at him scared because he knew what you were doing.
He lifted you up and shouted ,"everyone,CATCH!." He threw you as you squealed like a pig terrified as to whether they would catch you or not.

"Freddy, you are letting her get away!"

"There is always later.I just had to teach her a lesson." You heard as you were carried towards the back of the room.

"Freddy, FREDDY! Can I take her place?" Some little girl screeched.

"Of course little one!" He said sweetly as you tutted and walked outside to check the message.

'you're needed in the kitchen.' it read. All that drama for this. At least I'll be far away from them.
You headed towards the kitchen and spotted the back of a brown haired boy.

"Hey is this the right kitchen?"

The boy jumped and turned around.

"Y..es" he said as his eyes scoped you.

"Well, what's your name?"
"James....you?"
"My name is y/n nice to meet you. What can I help with?"

"You can just help by standing there for a second...and look hot" he said the second half so quiet you could barely hear it. You stood there until he came back with utensils.

"There is a birthday party could you please put them beside each plate." He said with a dashing smile.

"Of course." You said politely.

You started setting up when a door slammed open and you where met with robotic blue eyes. No,why are you here! You thought as you pouted. You turned to go back to the kitchen ,but James was in the door way holding cupcakes.

"Oh, excuse me." You said smiling.
"It's fine."he said smiling back.
"Ok, Freddy here are the cupcakes." James said handing them to Freddy. He took them and just stood there. You placed the last of the napkins and turned around to almost bump into James.

"Sorry again."

"It's fine...,but if you really wanted to make it up to me.Why not over dinner after our shift?"

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!☺️😄

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!