chapter 6

You woke up feeling a cold,watery substance roll down your forehead. You shook your head and got ready to go to the pizza plex.

"Good morning,Lil bear. What did you dream about?" Mom said with a concerned face.

You paused what you were doing and looked over.
"How did you know I had a dream?" You said as your nose scrunched.

"Well, honey it was obvious you were  groaning and you're sweating profusely."

"Oh yeah, um the animatronics are just starting to mess with me." You said rubbing your neck.

"Oh sorry to hear that honey...are you going to work?.... At this hour?"

"Yeah I traded my night shift in for a day one,but it is just for today. Could you cover for me?"

"Of course, I'll try my best. Have fun!"she said as you walked out the door.

You walked to the pizza plex🍕 since your dad had the car and went inside.

"Mom I want-"

"Let go you dirt bag-"

"I can't wait to see the anim-"

You heard as you entered. Wow, everything is so different in the morning. It is so packed.I am actually kinda excited. You thought as you weaved through parents and kids.

"Ladies and gentlemen~boys and girls~ we are going to start a show in 15 minutes. So relax buy some Fazbear merchandise and get ready to be blown away." The intercom boomed grabbing everyone's attention. Half the people started walking to the stage when you got a text.

'hey y/n are you here?'

'yes, I am at the front.'

Some time passed and you heard a voice.

"Hello y/n long time no see." William said with a cheerful smile.

"Hello!"

"Well, since your here. I'll text Cassie that she can leave ."

"Ok." You said.

He explained all you had to do and then left for the day. You saw multiple different people that had also worked there that you haven't seen before. This place became so different to the point you didn't feel like you were working there.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. Please make your way to the stage." Ah,why not I don't need to do anything right now. You thought as you walked to the stage.

You got to the stage and stood there until the lights were dimmed.

"Welcome everyone to Fazbear's top tier show. Now give a round of applause for the animatronics!"

The animatronics where lifted from a hole in the stage and everyone roared with excitement. Freddy started singing some 80's music as the others played and sometimes sang too. You were having a blast. The show was nothing like the testing you had partaken in. The music stopped and you heard someone speak.

"Thank you everyone for rock-'n'-rolling with us!" Monty said strumming his guitar.

"But it is time for the last song." Chica said with a sad voice.

"And I know you don't want to leave us since I am ---- I mean we are the best." Roxy said as Monty aggressively elbowed her.

"So I am going to choose someone special to join us on stage and get a private meeting with us afterwards!" Freddy said gesturing to the crowd.

Freddy left the stage and went into the crowd high-fiving kids as he went. You hid behind a couple as he passed you.

"SupEr StAr YoU GoT a MeSsAGe ~" your phone rang indicating someone from work texted you. . . . . I. . .Hate . . . .my . . .life ...right...now. You thought as everyone's attention including Freddy's was on you.

"Well~, well~ . . . WELL looks like fate has picked for me. Come on superstar let's go to the stage." He said as he grinned and put his cold, metallic arm around you and dragged you to the stage. Oh snap, they got me cornered. I can't even do anything without making a scene. Maybe just maybe last night was just a dream and these animatronics aren't somehow possessed by 20 year old people.

THANK YOU FOR READING...AND THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU HAVE SHOWN!

Sorry for the short chapter I have been really busy.🥺😖

please VOTE!😊☺️😄