Chapter 4

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━
I literally luv Yumeko sm, like I can't even omfg. She can put me into major, irreversible, life-damaging debt I don't even care. 

ALSO - This chapter takes place when we first meet Jun Kiwatari in the show so
TRIGGER WARNING ASSAULT, KNIVES, PRETTY MUCH JUST VIOLENCE

Oh and just a fun fact this was gonna be a Yumeko x reader at first but then when I did the first chapter I was like "no, I want y/n to have a fun and crazy time with eyepatch hottie" So I changed it hehe
━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

I walk into my classroom the next day to see Yumeko rolling around on the floor on her back and she... She's meowing?

I walk up to Yumeko

Y/n: Umh... Yumeko, what are you doing?

I say as I walk up to her, still on her back.

Yumeko Jabami: Oh hey Y/n! Just acting like the cute cat that I am!

She says with a happy smile as I see her house pet tag and finally get what's going on.

Y/n: Oh! That sounds super fun!

Yumeko flips over onto her hands and knees as she talks to 3 girls that were standing in front of her looking confused and disturbed.

They start to walk away.

I shrug and decide to join Yumeko in her cat roleplay or whatever the fuck she was doing

I'm bored as hell and Yumeko seems to be having fun so why not

I get onto my hands and knees next to Yumeko while giggling. She giggles along with me

Y/n: So, you're a mittens now? What happened between yesterday and today?

I say on my hands and knees eye level to her.

She explains to me quickly about her loss to a student council member.

After that, we just chat and laugh as Yumeko continues her cat act and I just laugh my ass off at the weird looks we were getting.

Suddenly Ryota comes into the classroom and once he sees us he gets a shocked look on his face and swiftly speed walks over to us. He gets behind the both of us and tries to use his arms to cover our behinds.

Ryota Suzui: Yumeko, Y/n! What are you doing?

Yumeko Jabami: These people have no sense of humor, huh?

I can't hear much of what Ryotas is saying because of how much I'm laughing but I look behind me and I can see him blushing profusely.

Yumeko Jabami: I could get into this~ Should I wear a tail?

My laughing slowly stops and I bump Yumekos shoulder with mine as I give her a big happy smile.

Y/n: Yumeko! We could get matching tails! How cute would that be?!

Yumeko Jabami: That would be so adorable!

Yumeko and I continue giggling together

Ryota Suzui: Stop it!

Ryota says flustered and embarrassed which only makes the both of us laugh more

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━
The next day
━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Yumeko, Ryota, and I are walking through the hallway. Yumeko's been telling me about her life plan that she got and her plans to gamble with the president. Yumeko and I have become pretty good friends in a short amount of time.