Chapter 8

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Previously:

Y/n: Well... I have homework a-and stuff so I'm gonna go.

Before my parents can say anything I speed off and up to my room.

I run-up to my room and lock the door.

I pace back and forth around my room unable to calm down.

My breath is rapid and a million thoughts are running through my head.

I  ball my hands into fists and unknowingly start hitting my fist against my thigh harshly.

An idea pops into my head and I stop and stand still for a moment. I take a deep breath before walking over to my window and opening it.

I take a deep breath before jumping out and bracing my legs for the slight pain I'm going to feel once I hit the ground.

Once I hit the ground I take off running towards the best place I can think of to go.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

I continue running till I reach my destination. I stop running and put my hands on my knees, gasping for air.

Y/n: god, I'm so out of shape...

I walk over to the swing set to my right and take a sweat. I swing back and forth slowly taking in the cool night air. This is the best place I could think of to come to, the park. It's calm and quiet and swings are super fun.
I swing back and forth with my eyes closed trying to slow my breathing.

This is super fucked...

Y/n: Now I'm gonna have to spend like an hour of my time talking to some random person...

I say out loud while letting out a frustrated sigh

Y/n: That's so dumb, I could do so many other things with that hour...

???: Like what?

My eyes shoot open.

When I open my eyes I see Midari.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Y/n: Holy shit, hotstuff! Ya scared the crap outta me!

She laughs and takes a seat on the swing next to me.

Midari Ikishima: hotstuff, huh?

She says playfully.
I laugh and give her a wide smile.

y/n: Yep.
I say popping the P

We sat there for a moment just enjoying the silence.

Midari Ikishima: So what would you have done with that extra hour you're losing?

I tilt my head in confusion not knowing what she's talking about.
She rolls her eyes jokingly

Midari Ikishima: What you said when you were talking to yourself earlier, idiot.

I make an 'o' sound while laughing.

Y/n: Hhmm, what would I have done with that extra hour...

I say while acting like I'm deep in thought. I twist my swing so that I'm facing her and I lean in towards her.

Y/n: I think I'd probably hang out with you.

I say while smiling flirtatiously.
She looks at me with a smirk before also turning her swing towards me and leaning in closer.

Midari Ikishima: What makes you think I would want to hang out with you?

She says joking and in a flirtatious voice.

I lean in even closer so that our knees are now touching.

Y/n: I've seen the way you look at me

I say while leaning in even closure.

Midari Ikishima: The way I look at you? I have no idea what you're talking about.

She says knowingly.

I smirk at her before leaning in even closer so that our lips are almost touching. I look at her and I can see her eyes flickering back and forth between my eyes and my lips.

Y/n: Are you sure you don't know what I'm talking about?

I say in an almost whisper.

Before I can say anything else Midari pulls me into a rough kiss. I don't hesitate to return the kiss passionately and just as rough.
It feels absolutely electric.

The kiss is passionate and somewhat violent. Midari is not gentle at all, not that I expected her to be. Midari tries to heat up the kiss even more and get her tongue into my mouth. But, I playfully deny.

I can hear Midari scoff slightly in annoyance. Instead of asking again, Midari bites down on my lip. I gasp in shock a little as I can feel her break the skin slightly, the taste of iron makes its way onto my tongue.

Midari quickly puts her tongue in my mouth. I can taste the blood from my lip mixing with both Midari and I's saliva.
She tastes like cherry lollipops.

Midari grabs me harshly by the waist and pulls me even closer to her.
I moan quietly into the kiss and put my arms around her neck.
I melt into the kiss even more.

The feeling of her tongue piercing in my mouth.
The feeling of her hands on my waist.
The taste of her.
It's all so good. But, I still want more.

We break the kiss, both of us in need of air.

We look at each other for a moment before Midari brings her hand up to my face and wipes the blood from my lip with her thumb.
Midari keeps eye contact with me as she takes her thumb that now has my blood on it and puts it in her mouth. Cleaning off the blood.

Midari Ikishima: Well, I guess you were right. I have been looking at you.

She says with a smirk.

Y/n: I knew it.

I say with a sweet smile

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━
So... did yall like it? This is my first time writing a kiss like this. So idk if this is good or not.
But yeah sorry for any grammatical errors and if this chapter is really shit.
Luv u guyssssss thanks 4 reading.
Wordcount: 891
━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━