#4 He saves your life. Part 1

Today you were relaxed on the couch watching Friends by yourself. Joe had to go to a buisness meeting for his new book he is publishing for the afternoon, so you decided to just relax for a while.

After lying around, you got up, got dressed, made a grocery list, and went to the store because you are running low on food.

When you parked your car in the store parking lot, your phone buzzed signaling you got a text.

You read your phone and it was from "Joseph" It read:

"Hey babe, we are almost done. 1 more hour! *sigh* I am thinking when we I get home, we could go out to dinner! Just me and you! ;) I love you so much. See you soon. Xx"

A smile spread acrossed your face hitting reply.

"Hey baby! Sounds great! ;) Hang in there! I will see you soon! I love you so much too! "

In the store, you began to notice a fairly older man following you. seemed to be in his late 30's.

He was following you in the same isles, glancing you up and down creepily. Or at least thats what it seemed.

Walking through the bread isle, you looked back shortly to see the same man give you a split glance and continue acting casual.

This was starting to creep you out. So you walked to the front of the store to check out.

In isle 4, you glanced to isle 5. He was checking out.

"Thank you," you said with a smile to the nice lady that helped you.

You got into your car and sat for a minute. If this guy really was following you, you weren't going to go anywhere before he was.

You looked through your review mirror, he glanced at your car and then he hopped into his chevy pick up.

5 minutes went by and he still hadn't left.

You didn't know what to do. This had to be a coincedence. You started your car and backed out.

You got on the highway. You didn't see the chevy since you left. So far, so good.

You pulled into your driveway and began to take the grocerys in.

You walked out to get the last two bags. Closing the trunk door, you glanced back to see the same Chevy pick up drive by your house.

The man gave you a smirk and continued driving.

"Shit," you cursed.

You went inside and made sure all of the doors were locked, ran to the kitchen, then called Joe.

*Ring...Ring...Ring...*

"Hey babe! I just got done with my meeting. But there's a toonn of traffic so I may be a while."

"Joseph," you said with a worry in your voice.

"Babe are you okay?"

"I don't know. I went to the store to get us some food and while I was there, there was this creepy guy that kept following me. I left the store and I didn't see him follow me, but when I got home and went out to get the last couple of groceries out of the car, he drove past our house and glanced at me."

You started having a panic attack. Maybe you were over reacting, but this had never happened to you before.

"Woah okay babe, calm down. Okay I want you to stay inside. If this guy drives past anymore or even steps onto our property, call the police. I want to hear from you as well."

"Joe I am really nervous."

"Babe, just calm down. Everything is going to be okay. Just go lay on our bed. Make sure all of the doors are locked and have your phone with you. I will be there soon. I love you."

Whenever you started to get panic attacks, Joe always helped you calm down. Hearing his voice and him rubbing soft circles on your back was so soothing.

"I love you too babe."

Joe kept talking into the phone, but his words became faded when you heard the sound of something break down stairs. Glass?

You cut Joe off.

"Babe! Babe," you whisper yelled.

"What? Whats going on?"

You hid behind the kitchen counter.

"Joe, I just heard glass break in the basement. What if-"

You got cut off by an unfamiliar voice.

"Put the phone down. Now."

Your head darted to the familiar voice. The phone slipped out of your hands when you noticed it was the man who was following you, A gun in his hand, pointing at you.

You could hear Joes voice, faintly yelling your name through the phone.

You stood up in fear, facing the man.

"Wh- who are you? What do you want from me?"

He looked you deep in the eyes and began talking.

"You see? These are the questions I am always asked. Who are you? What do you want from me? Why are you doing this? I'm done being asked them. You shut the hell up and do what I say."

I could tell everything was about to go downhill.

-------------------------------------------------------------
*AUTHORS NOTE*

HEY EVERYONE! I AM SORRY! I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR TOO LONG! I AM AMAZED AT HOW MANY READS I HAVE BEEN GAINING ON MY JOE SUGG IMAGINES! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME HONESTLY!

THIS WEEK I HAVE BEEN ON SPRING BREAK, SO I DECIDED I NEEDED TO TAKE SOME TIME TO WRITE! I AM SORRY FOR THE LACK OF WRITING! I WILL BE BETTER!

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE FIRST PART OF THIS ONE SHOT. THERE IS ONLY GOING TO BE TWO PARTS. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. ILYSM. Xx -Ash