#1 He cheats Pt. 2

Throwing the door open you saw Joe on top of a slutty blonde girl. They both stopped and stared at you like a deer in the headlights.

"Joe?," you asked confused. You could feel your tears starting to form.

"Y/N, it's not what you-"

'I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT'S GOING ON!" you yelled.

Joe shoved the girl off of him and immediately started making his way to you. So you began to run to your car with your stuff trailing behind you.

'Y/N!! Wait! Stop! I can explain!!"

But before you could get the door open enough, he shoved it closed grasping your arm. You turned to face him, maskara running down your face.

"Y/N-"

"DON'T!" you yelled in his face.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! I TRUSTED YOU! AFTER ALL WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH. YOU WHERE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE. THE DAY WE MET AND YOU REASSURRED ME THAT YOU WOULD TAKE CARE OF ME... I- I TRUSTED YOU!," you choked through tears.

You yanked your arm from his grip and slapped him as hard as you could in the face.

"YOU ASSHOLE! HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SLUTTY BITCH. WE'RE OVER!"

You ran to your car as fast as you could, shoving your stuff in and starting to back out Joe trailing behind you yelling and crying.

"Y/N! STOP PLEASE! PLEASE! STAY!"

You refused to listen and drove off, leaving him on his knees in the driveway.

You didn't know where to go. You didn't want to go back to Zoe's and ruin the party. You couldn't go to your parents. They kicked you out because they disaproved of your relationship with Joe and haven't talked to you since.

'Dylan. Dylan. I will go to Dylan's,' you thought. You and your best friend Dylan O' Brian have been friends since elementary school. He doesn't live in London, but he has a house here so he can come visit and just happened to be spending a couple weeks here.

You immediately started making your way to his house when you realized your stomach still hurt. You felt a sudden urge to throw up, so you pulled over on the side of the road and did so.

Getting back into the car before driving away you texted Dylan.

"Hey Dyl. Something horrible has happened. Mind if I spend the night? I will explain everything when I get there."

And almost immediately you got a response.

"Y/N!! of course!! Doors open! see you in a min."

Once you got to Dylans You got your stuff and walked in.

"Dylan!! Dylan I'm here!" You could hear his footsteps running towards you. When you saw him you immediately broke into tears. He inched closer to you and took you into a comforting hug.

"Y/N, what happened? Shh it's okay."

"But it's not... Joe - Joe cheated and I - I lost him," you choked through tears.

"HE WHAT?," he pulled away and looked into your eyes with cocern and anger.

You made your way to the couch and sat an explained everything.

"That asshole. I am going to beat the living shi-"

"NO DYL YOU CAN'T DO THAT!," you interupted.

"WHY NOT! HE DERSERVES IT. MY BEST FRIEND DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE TREATED LIKE THIS. IT'S NOT OKAY WITH ME," he argued.

"Please Dylan.. don't."

"I can't make any promises, but we will talk about it later. You need some rest. You can sleep with me tonight if you want."

"Can I?"

"Of course."

You and Dylan used to be next door neighbors until you both moved out after High School. Everytime something went wrong, you knew that whoever it was could come over and you would have sleepovers. It was just one of those things that made you closer.

Dylan fell asleep long before you. You just couldn't stop thinking about what happened. It just didn't feel real. But you had to realize that it was.

--------------------------------------

One day you were walking home from the library in the rain.You had moved to London to start a new chapter in your life. You needed to get out of the same place you had been living in your whole life.

You started running and he caught your eye in a coffee shop that you were passing. You got too distracted and slipped on the concrete. He noticed and ran out to help you up. He invited you to join him for coffee, so you did. You ended up talking for hours and had a great laugh. Before you left, you swapped numbers and the rest was history.

Once you and Joe had been dating for a couple months, you decided you wanted to move in together. When you told your parents, they said if you did they would immediately lose contact with you. It was your life and your choice, so you moved in with Joe. You loved him.

You were determained you wanted to be with him. Ever since you moved in together, you knew you wouldn't want anything else. You loved your life with him.

But just like that, you were done. It hurt so so bad just thinking about it.

'Where am I supposed to live now? What do I tell Zoe? How am I supposed to cope with this?' That's all you could think about. Your mind kept racing in thought until eventually you fell asleep.