#1 He cheats Pt. 5

-------- JOES POV. ---------

I heard my name then a huge thump coming from upstairs. I immediately ran upstairs and burst open the bathroom door.

"Shit." Y/N was laying on the floor in a huge puddle of blood, unconcious. I ran to her side and tried to shake her awake. Nothing.

I picked her up and carried her out of the house, blood sinking into my shirt and dripping from her legs.
stay with me love. I am going to take you to the hospital and you are going to be just fine."

I gently layed her in the backseat and kissed her forehead.

On the way there, I called Dylan and told him to meet me in the emergency room at the hospital.

I drove as fast as I possibly could, passing car after car. When arriving at the hospital, I didn't even think of turning the car off.

I took hold of Y/N and ran into the emergency room, leaving the car wide open.

"Somebody help!! Please my girlfriend is unconcious!"

A few doctors rushed down the hall with a strech bed. I sat her on top and they immediately took her away from me.

I had just got her back, and now she was gone, again.

---------------------------------------------------

I sat in the waiting room. There was nothing I could do, and it was driving me nuts.

Dylan burst through the door and ran up to me, a worried look on his face.

"Dude, what the hell happened?"

"I don't know.. she came in, we talked everything through, then she went upstairs to go to the restroom, I heard her yell my name, a loud thump, and that was it."

He looked at the ground, shaking his head."Shit."

As time passed by, we just sat in silence watching people walk in and out of the waiting room.

Finally a nurse walked in through the door and looked around the room yelling.

"Joseph Sugg!? I need a Joseph Sugg."

I immediately stood up as well as Dylan.

"Be right back man."

I followed the woman to the room Y/N was in. She looked up at me and began to cry.

I raced to her bedside, kissing her on the forehead whispering how much I love her over and over.

She sat up and looked at me, worry in her eyes.

"Joe, there is something the doctor wants to tell us, but I wanted to wait until you were here."

"Uhm is everything okay," I glanced at the doctor and he began to speak.

"Y/N and Joseph, This is not an unusual thing that happened to you two. Y/N, you were pregnant."

We both looked at each other in shock then back at the doctor.

"What do you mean by 'were'?" I asked.

The doctor looked at the ground sadly, then back up.

"The bleeding and passing out is normal and I am so sorry to say this but I am afraid Y/N has had a miscarriage. I am so sorry. I am sure this is not easy to hear."

I took Y/N into my arms and we both began to sob. I don't think either of us had any idea. I don't know how we didn't though. This was all so unreal.