#1 He cheats Pt. 1 (For my bestie Makenna ;) )

Imagine..

You and Joe have been getting into little fights lately. It has been fine since your last one, but at the same time you feel Joe has been acting a bit strange.

Tonight was Friday, and Joe has made plans to go out with all of the boys to a movie and spend the night at a hotel. The girls invited you to a big sleepover at Zoe's, so that was where you decided to go for the night.

"Y/N..!? Y/N!, Do you have all of your stuff packed?," Joe yelled up the stairs while you where frantically trying to hurry down the hall with your stuff.

"Yeah, One minute, I will be right down!," You yelled while letting your suitcase thump on every stair down.

"Holy crap!, Did you pack all of China in there?"

"Haha very funny," you said while rolling your eyes then pecking him on the lips.

"Have fun tonight okay? Please be safe with the boys!"

"Of course! You as well."

You hugged and kissed him one last time before saying your goodbyes, then you were off.

** At The Party**

The party was going quite well. You and the girls ordered take out pizza, painted your nails, have had a dance party, pillow fight, and now you are chilling in Zoe's living room watching a chick flick.

After the movie, your stomache started to ache and was getting worse by the minute.

You then walked over to Zoe and explained you weren't feeling very well and that you should go home.

"No, No Y/N it's totally fine! Go home and get some rest!'

"Thanks Zoe," you said hugging her.

"I have had a great time! Thanks for inviting me!"

"Of course! Any time! Let's get together again soon!"

Once you had gotten all of your stuff packed into your car, you decided to call Joe before you took off. Voicemail, Voicemail, Voicemail. 'What is up whith him?,' you thought. He always answers his phone when you call.

When you pulled into your driveway, you noticed a car that did'nt look familiar.

'Huh,' you thought. 'Maybe it's one of the boys new cars." Not very worried you got your stuff and unlocked the door and entered your shared flat. It was super quiet.

"Joe! Joe you here?," you yelled. No one responded. Walking up the stairs, you heard unusual noises. Now you had an idea of what was going on.

'No,' you thought, 'Joe would never cheat.' Inching closer to your bedroon, you knew.