My True Love - 9th February

I always read from books, heard from songs, and watched from films what true love is. It makes you feel safe and secured, rather than nervous and anxious. True love is something we could imagine as soft as rainbows and flowers. True loves does feel like rainbows and flowers sometimes. Yet it is also strong. No matter how much pain it gives, it is strong and it is inevitable. 

Those books, songs, and films I encountered that taught me about true love was a scam. Their true loves have always lasted for eternity, until the end, forever, and for infinity. But in real life, true love can be so many more things. It's not always infinite. It's not always safe. It's not always rainbows and flowers. It's not always inevitable.

My true love is you. My true love have made me safe and secured too, but also made me nervous whenever he came around. My true love wasn't rainbows and flowers, it was chocolates and vanilla. My true love is strong but was also breakable. 

The truth is, true love can be breakable. It may be because of destiny because the universe just didn't think it was right for the both of you.  Or it may be because of the both of you, you chose to give up. Not everything can be conquered by love, I'm not saying that if it feels too painful already, you shouldn't think about leaving if you want it to last. Always know your worth.

I don't know the future. I don't know who will leave or who will stay. I don't know if it will work out. But if it doesn't, I will accept it.

I have accepted the fact that this may not last forever but the good thing about it is that we tried. It's that we were right for each other, even for just a small period of time. 

It's that I had you, and you had me.