Cupid's Job - 14th February

"Ah, I think they would be a perfect couple," I carefully arched my elbows and closed one eye to focus on the two people who were just sitting on a table with their classmates. I then let go of my arrows as they took a glance at each other.

I put down my bow and arrows with a smile of arrogance on my face. 

"What the hell are you smiling about?" Asked Psyche who walked by beside me with her cold yet attractive aura.

"I just made a love match, they're perfect! They're practically soulmates. Scorpio Sun 'yung lalaki, Taurus Sun 'yung babae."

"And you're so proud with that? Kita mo ba Venus signs nila? They're literally the opposite, that wouldn't be so successful, and I wouldn't be so arrogant about it if I were you." She said. I pouted my lips and sat down on one of the clouds.

"Grabe ka naman sa'kin! Opposite attracts and it's healthy! Kita mo tayo!  Atsaka Scorpio Venus and Gemini Venus people can work it off. I can see that the girl is willing to adjust her dating habits too. Ready na siya. After all, I just did them a favor kasi matagal naman na talaga silang may attraction for each other."

"Idiot! Matagal mo na palang pinag-aano tapos ngayon mo lang pinana." Psych said.

"What? Slow burn is the best, baby!" I said ang chuckled. I flew towards her while she was lying down on her side. She looked so lovely just resting her head on her right palm and observing the people below.

"Why are you staring? It's uncomfortable."

"Well, you're gonna have to get used to it. Tititigan kita palagi, maganda ka e." I whispered and lied behind her. Niyakap ko siya sa bewang at nagtanim ng maliliit na halik sa leeg niya.

"Maganda nga, wala naman akong kapangyarihan. I'm just a normal human being and your mother doesn't even like me. That tragic event is what led us here."

"But look at the brighter side, I chose you and I love you. Nothing can conquer that." Psyche turned around and smiled. She carefully caressed my cheeks and kissed my lips with full passion.

I opened my left eye and saw that my love matches were already left alone at their table. I pointed at them so Psyche watched them with me.

"Tingnan mo ha, magkasabay 'yang uuwi! Pusta ko bente." I said and arrogantly laughed.

"Kelsey, tama na 'yan. It's getting late. Besides, Valentine's Day ngayon, why aren't you with your boyfriend?" Pilosopong tanong sa akin ni Mike. I raised my right eyebrows at him.

"At bakit naman bigla kang naging interesado sa Valentine's plans ko?" I muttered and continued revising the paperwork. Stressed na stressed na ako kasi bukas na pasahan nito and almost all of my groupmates left early because of their Valentine's plans! Edi kayo na may Valentine, duh!